[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What exactly could Miami get for Bosh if they lose that would benefit Lebron and Wade?

Part ways with the dude who saved them in G6? Block on Parker, block on Green, the offensive board that lead to the Allen 3.

Dude played his *** off in a must-win,

Wade is -52 this finals. F loyalty. Even if they wanted to move Wade who knows what they'd get.

This is why the Spurs winning is so much better for the NBA. so many off-season things going on. so many stars coming off injury.

Would be epic.

What exactly could Miami get for Bosh if they lose that would benefit Lebron and Wade?
if i am the heat i get rid of wade. dude is a walking injury. i would keep lebron and bosh and get rid of wade. too much money being paid for a constant injured player.

I don't think Riley would trade Bosh, if anything it'd be dumping Wade or a couple of shooters for a 2 guard.

I don't think there's much that Pop can do to counter the Chalmers-Allen-Bron-Battier-Bosh/Birdman lineup. If he does, his bigs are going to get beat down the court or some long 3pt attempt by Gary Neal is leading to a dunk the other way. :lol:

Question I have is will Spo stick with the small lineup and keep the pressure on the Spurs defense. You gotta get everything you can out of Bron tonight.

Last edited:
Chalmers plays very well at home, he sucks on the road. But he will not freeze up in the home crowd, he gets too comfortable. He'll make his shots if he's open tonight.

I don't see the Spurs winning this game, I can't see it. What happened last game almost seemed like destiny, the basketball gods came down and let the inevitable happen so the Heat could win another championship.

Nothing is on the Spurs side to win this game. They're tired, they're mentally drained, they're playing against the home team in a game 7 - too many variables and wildcards.

(If the Spurs manage to win this game, it will be an incredible gritty win. I will eat my words, gladly. But I cannot see it happening)
So the spurs are tired and mentally drained but the heat aren't? Playing a game 7 in the finals at home can be a gift or a curse. Everyone has now seen Miami fans for what they are after game 6. I don't see how San Antonio isn't fired up because they have a second chance at an NBA finals win. San Antonio didnt play their best game and were still in a convincing decision to win the game with SECONDS left on the clock. I can only imagine the spirit they'll play with tonight

But you think I'm a troll so you aren't hearing my logic
grin.gif
I don't see how Miami isn't fired up because they have a second chance at an NBA finals win.. It goes both ways. The Heat were 20 seconds away from handing that trophy back.

Also its been common knowledge how Miami fans are for years now. If anything, the negative exposure after game 6 will give the fans attending the game a motive to show up and actually cheer.  

I hope for a close game and for Lebron to play up to his potential... those two things will give us the best basketball.

And if the game ends on some Wade moronic fadeaway I'm going to be so disappointed.

I hope for a close game and for Lebron to play up to his potential... those two things will give us the best basketball.

And if the game ends on some Wade moronic fadeaway I'm going to be so disappointed
I agree. Just want some great, high intensity basketball

Both teams are tired, be real. Game 105 or 102, whatever is a big toll.

They were on fumes last game, they will all be on fumes tonight. Old, young, rested, not rested, they'll all be spent. Pro athlete or not, bodies get tired. No way to avoid it. They just push thru it the best they can.

Lol ask drose bout chalmers he knows all about him and what he does when there's one game to win a championship.

Last edited:
Lol ask drose bout chalmers he knows all about him and what he does when there's one game to win a championship.

Chalmers > ROSE ...

son can't even come back from a injury!!!! Chalmers ethered youngblood..

POW POW POW POW POW POW FLOCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:stoneface:

F a final 4 game.. this big boy ball bruh

Chalmers > ROSE ...

son can't even come back from a injury!!!! Chalmers ethered youngblood..

POW POW POW POW POW POW FLOCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:stoneface:

F a final 4 game.. this big boy ball bruh

Yup it's bout to be a summer full of comments like these once the heat win tonight. :lol:

When I said the "Spurs are tired" I meant mentally and physically, more so for there big three. I believe LeBron, Wade, Bosh have a hell of a lot more endurance & stamina than Duncan, Parker, Ginobili. Greg Pop would even tell you that.

Losing a game like that, when you're moments away from winning a championship - It has to be such a blow. I don't see how any team can recover from they've been thru - especially when they're playing a Game 7 one and half days later against the home team, with the best player in the world. Luck has already proven not to be on the Spurs side, now history isn't either.

Don't understand why I was attacked for what I said. I'm rooting for the Spurs, esp after game 6 ended the way it did - but my money and my honest basketball opinion would pick the Heat, no doubt about it.

Last edited:
I think the Heat blow them out tonight. This Finals loss is going to be a defining moment of Popovich's career because of how he handed the championship over.

chalmers won that nat'l title at kansas because memphis couldnt hit free throws. he hit a big shot, i'll give him that, but the game shouldn't have mattered at that point.

When I said the "Spurs are tired" I meant mentally and physically, more so for there big three. I believe LeBron, Wade, Bosh have a hell of a lot more endurance & stamina than Duncan, Parker, Ginobili. Greg Pop would even tell you that.

Losing a game like that, when you're moments away from winning a championship - It has to be such a blow. I don't see how any team can recover from they've been thru - especially when they're playing a Game 7 one and half days later against the home team, with the best player in the world. Luck has already proven not to be on the Spurs side, now history isn't either.

Don't understand why I was attacked for what I said. I'm rooting for the Spurs, esp after game 6 ended the way it did - but my money and my honest basketball opinion would pick the Heat, no doubt about it.

I hear you. But this is the third year in a row the Heat are in the Finals. That has to count too, no? Could go back and forth on it all day. CP said it best, they're both tired no matter what the circumstances are but they'll both come out and leave everything on the court.

Back
Top Bottom