Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KD staying the 4 peat is coming

If everyone stays...it's going to be extremely difficult to build out the rest of the roster. Looney is probably not coming back...Iggy and Livingston another year older. They'd have to HIT tremendously on their late round draft pick and FA vets looking to ring chase.

ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif

Poor guy

BzjqD-0CcAAaetr.png

If everyone stays...it's going to be extremely difficult to build out the rest of the roster. Looney is probably not coming back...Iggy and Livingston another year older. They'd have to HIT tremendously on their late round draft pick and FA vets looking to ring chase.

Kerr practically begged management to pay Looney which isn't going to happen.

If everyone stays healthy they'll still be the favorites, but the west will probably look entirely different next year up top (Which is the problem when you're chasing one team and don't get there)

I think that the nuggets against the Warriors would be an interesting matchup, especially if Durant doesn't play. The Nugget size (Jokic and Millsap) would give the Warriors trouble but I fear that Curry and Klay would just play them off the court and abused the nuggets guards.

Even though Jamal Murray isn't the player that Harden, I think that the philosophy of isolating Curry and putting pressure on him to defend is a good way to attack the Warriors. Hopefully Murray can continue his great play and get Steph in foul trouble

Last edited:
Bruh how could you play in those trash kobe 7. Your feet shape different my g. I played in them like twice and had to give it away. I have never heard of anyone liking that shoe actually.

Love playing in crazy explosives before i tore my acl. The new kobe exodus isnt bad either.

Nike need to stop ******* around and protro the goat Kobe 5s

It’s crazy how small 40 inch TV’s are now. When LCD was new I remember thinking 40 inch was doing the damn thing and now any time I see one they’re so tiny. 50in is the new 40.

Crazy how the price point of TVs has dropped dramatically in ten years. Buying a 40” tv in 2010 could get you a 65” tv today

Bruh how could you play in those trash kobe 7. Your feet shape different my g. I played in them like twice and had to give it away. I have never heard of anyone liking that shoe actually.

Love playing in crazy explosives before i tore my acl. The new kobe exodus isnt bad either.

Nike need to stop ****ing around and protro the goat Kobe 5s

I’ve worn basically nothing but Kobes for ball for like 10 straight years and the 7’s are the worst performing he’s probably ever had IMO :lol: gave me the worst blisters on my arches of my life. Returned them after two runs.

Hell yeah when Xbox 360 came out I paid so much for a 32inch... now you can buy a 60 for like $400 dollars

Back
Top Bottom