• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
serious question: would winning 1-2 more rings without the Ws or winning 3-5+ with the Ws help KD's legacy more?

serious question: would winning 1-2 more rings without the Ws or winning 3-5+ with the Ws help KD's legacy more?

This is a great question because if you let some NTers tell it there are irrelevant championships. All this legacy talk, about past and present players alike, is tiring because it always seems to go in circles but it’s inevitable. I would say that 3-5+ with the Ws would be better. I say that mainly because as time goes on, the fact that he joined GSW will not be emphasized nearly as much so the quantity of rings will matter most.

Plus, he’s the best player on GSW anyway so why would it hurt his legacy >D

I have an 82" Samsung uhd 4k. I love it. Phenom for GOT or hoops. I hooked the ps4 up to it recently. Red dead redemption shot my living up up.

well done. what's your sound situation like with that beast? Great sound is so great and would be amazing with a TV like that but that can be an even bigger investment than the TV.

2012 hyperdunks will forever be the best hooping shoe to me

Nowitzki dat u?

Same. F all that noise. None of that stuff means anything anymore. Empty stats

This was me all this year :lol:. They don't call him Joanne for nothing
Finally caught up. Man, the thread was on fire last night. BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE was on his 2015 Championship Parade Draymond **** last night. Son probably pulled up to a baddie in club like, “Klay Thompson? Yup. Splash Brothers? Yup. Rockets? Nope. Dubs won? Yup. Harden suck? Yup. We here? Yup. They not? Nope.” And had shorty scratching her head in befuddlement. I hope you were able to bring her back to the crib anyway, my dude because you were super turnt :lol:

Bruh :lol:. This chick hit me right after the game and I told her I was lit AF and needed 30-60 minutes. Safe to say I didn't make it :smh:. I was ******* hammered :lol:. Was screaming at the top of my lungs and laughing like an idiot when heimlich harden and piss paul got put down. Woke up at like 4am to a missed call and a couple texts talking bout 'can I come to your bed??' :blush::evil: She was so ready lol. Probably a good thing she didn't come because I was so wasted I would've had a hardenesque performance. She's a regular tho so I'll get up with her next time

Last edited:
Let's see man. Dudes might start jumping to the side instead of straight thus avoiding the bait.

Dude might struggle...

I'm not a Harden hater though, that Rockets roster are a bunch of bums man.

I wouldnt call them bums. This pretty much the same roster that was the first seed a season ago. In the regular season it’s an above average roster, but role players always come back down to earth against stiffer comp [/magic tweet]

Gordon, capela, and pj tucker would be starters on every team (capela :smh:). Harden just has the misfortune of playing with cp0 four or five years too late

Nowitzki dat u?

This was me all this year :lol:. They don't call him Joanne for nothing

Bruh :lol:. This chick hit me right after the game and I told her I was lit AF and needed 30-60 minutes. Safe to say I didn't make it :smh:. I was ****ing hammered :lol:. Was screaming at the top of my lungs and laughing like an idiot when heimlich harden and piss paul got put down. Woke up at like 4am to a missed call and a couple texts talking bout 'can I come to your bed??' :blush::evil: She was so ready lol. Probably a good thing she didn't come because I was so wasted I would've had a hardenesque performance. She's a regular tho so I'll get up with her next time

Getting super wasted and sacrificing some cooch in order to watch Harden choke away another closeout game and Steph n ‘em shut the window....
0109BC19-182C-4758-B613-8E98A47281DE.gif

It's all about the Finals MVP. KD keeps stacking Finals MVP awards, his GOAT status increases.

The next generation will forget the drama / situation.

E.g. Today's generation won't remember that Allen Iverson was stat padding his rookie season.

"ooh 40+ point games 4 games in a row as a rookie".... nahh. His team lost those games badly, AI was ball hogging to the max, plus his team mates were helping him pad his pts. ROTY went to AI even though Shareef Abdur Rahim deserved the award.

It's all about the Finals MVP. KD keeps stacking Finals MVP awards, his GOAT status increases.

The next generation will forget the drama / situation.

E.g. Today's generation won't remember that Allen Iverson was stat padding his rookie season.

"ooh 40+ point games 4 games in a row as a rookie".... nahh. His team lost those games badly, AI was ball hogging to the max, plus his team mates were helping him pad his pts. ROTY went to AI even though Shareef Abdur Rahim deserved the award.

If not A.I. I would’ve gave it to Stephon marbury because he helped lead his team to the playoffs for The first time ever that season

Capela lucky he signed the extension .... if he was playing on the qualified offer he would of lost money this off season ....

Back to playoff talk ..... both games should be close .... Philly is a wildcard they start to make shots and they can win .... I seee nuggets winning

Crazy how the price point of TVs has dropped dramatically in ten years. Buying a 40” tv in 2010 could get you a 65” tv today

This. When I was a Sophomore in college in 2008, I finessed this chick (idk how I pulled this off) into buyin me a 32 inch Vizio television. It was $725 then. That can easily get me a 60 inch now

Back
Top Bottom