• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disappointed in Harden but I know he’ll work 10x harder to improve his game this offseason.
my ***** james aint in his third year in the nba

he aint improving ****

i take that back

maybe next season hes gonna start scissoring into players to draw a foul after shooting a three instead of purposely trying to land on their feet

This. When I was a Sophomore in college in 2008, I finessed this chick (idk how I pulled this off) into buyin me a 32 inch Vizio television. It was $725 then. That can easily get me a 60 inch now

:lol:

You gotta be a legend in the “cheap things you do” thread

It's a pic with no source so who knows but this sound like something CP0 would do

04BD4470-F75D-4D56-9CB5-B2A32042DAD1.jpeg

piss paul never learns

last year he taunted curry minutes later got injured and out for the series

this year he blockin a ***** from shoot around and got thrown out the playoffs by curry at home
To be fair, Curry showboats too. NBA players don’t like the **** that he does when he makes threes. If the Warriors were playing a better coached team, they would have been exploited and beaten. MDA needs to be fired for that debacle.

harden the d rose of this generation. overrated MVP and no heart of a champion.
Only to Lebron fanboys. The legacy already crumbled this year, this is just the dirt on top.
lebron fan here. This playoffs has been awesome to watch.

On top of that the Lakers continue to be a massive pile of poo poo.

MJ still GOAT

BRON still 2nd

And Tim Duncan >>>>>> Kobe.

Did I cover everything?

Now that’s just disrespectful to Folks and I aint even no DRose/Bulls fanboy like dat
He’s a great player but let’s be honest. Tell me he wasn’t overrated that year he got MVP. He also not a champion.

Keep the same energy

Rose is the least deserving mvp candidate of
the modern era, obviously. He won because they wanted to reward the best defensive team in the league.

How can u say this when the last two mvps were as fraud as it gets? Rose didn't put up enough empty stats for u?
I’m not sure what the last MVP has to do with it. Rose didn’t deserve the MVP and many people said it at the time too- it probably should have been Dwight or secondly, Bron. I thought Harden deserved it over Westbrook but the triple double thing was at least a statistical marvel.

The Bulls had a lot of attention and accolades thrown their way they didn’t deserve because they were built up as the great hope against Miami, which was proven to be fraudulent.

Also Harden’s playoff struggles have nothing to do with him not deserving MVPs, the guy is a superlative regular season player.

Back to the topic at hand Rose is going to be the only MVP to not make the HOF. He is a HOFer for internet stanbases for sure though.

Oh gawd. Gonna be a foul fest. Gonna be Big Harden to show out

In a way, it could help us because both of them wouldn’t mind playing the villain to the home team and making it their show plus we have Embiid and Jimmy who are great at drawing fouls.

But...I’m gonna be heated if they call it every time Lowry runs into somebody and chucks it at the backboard and every time Kawhi lets out a noise when he’s driving in.

Whatever way they’re leaning, they’re going to have an impact.

Back
Top Bottom