• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t think BB wouldn’t taken the Lakers job but Monte and Rob should’ve waited to see what happens with BB

harden the d rose of this generation. overrated MVP and no heart of a champion.

lebron fan here. This playoffs has been awesome to watch.

On top of that the Lakers continue to be a massive pile of poo poo.

MJ still GOAT

BRON still 2nd

And Tim Duncan >>>>>> Kobe.

Did I cover everything?

Now that’s just disrespectful to Folks and I aint even no DRose/Bulls fanboy like dat

He’s a great player but let’s be honest. Tell me he wasn’t overrated that year he got MVP. He also not a champion.

Keep the same energy

Derrick Rose being overrated =/= Derrick Rose not having the heart of a champion

I understand you and other may believe that he was an overrated MVP and I get that he never won a championship. However, I think those two things don’t mean he doesn’t have the heart of a champion.

10-11: In his MVP year, he got the Bulls to the ECF and lost to the first year Heatles.

11-12: Next season he averaged 22/8 and tore his ACL in Game 1 of the first round.

12-13: He missed the following season.

13-14: The season he returned, he only played 10 games before a meniscus tear that ended his season.

14-15: Next season he played 51 games and took Lebby’s Cavs to 6 in the Eastern Semis.

15 - Now: Pedestrian

I’ll be the first to admit he is injury prone AF but we were robbed of his prime/what he could have truly been as someone alluded to earlier. I think it’s an injustice to say he doesn’t have the heart of a champion given the rosters he had when he was healthy (1 year), his injury history and the fact he was out East in the Heatles era.

I can’t believe you just had me stand up for Derrick Rose. I feel incepted.

I have it set mid wall on the manuverable bracket and moved across a corner and hid all of the wires and uverse box, no tv shelves, so it's just floating there. Looks crazy. Everybody that sees it says it's clean as hell. Lights off and surround up, my couch is the Dolby theater bro. Women like big screens lol
Post a pic. Sounds like a :pimp: setup.

I remember buying my first LCD when I was in college back in like 07. 42inch Westinghouse. Thought I was doing it :lol:

Got a 55in Samsung a couple years ago for the bedroom, but have been rocking with the same 65in Panasonic plasma in the living room for like 9 years now.

they'd be starters in every team? They play in the NBA not G league.

Outside of maybe the warriors, gordon and tucker would definitely be starters on any team. i cant think of a squad that wouldn’t start gordon on the strength of his shooting and ability to get to the basket. Tucker’s defense and presence on the glass makes him a capable starter. Not many players can give KD a hard time getting into that low block area/10’ from the basket the way i saw tucker do

I’ll give you Capela. Warriors made him unplayable once they took away that lov

uverse box

giphy.gif

Lol, it’s no point explaining anything to him about Rose deserving MVP. His mind will not see anything further than what he’s cemented in his brain.

Ima save you the back and forth. You’re not gonna change his mind.

Slander Derrick Rose all you want for being injury prone but in years 2-4, he put up 21/6, 25/8, 22/8, respectively. Not many PGs are doing that for a winning team from 21-23 years old. He was the leagues youngest MVP for a reason.

Folks act as if he peaked and fell of based off his talent/skill level like Michael Carter-Williams or something :smh:

I don’t see the justification for Brett Brown being fired after losing game 7 to the raptors. Victim of accelerated expectations.
Our owner is both an idiot and easily swayed by narratives. If the narrative was different, BB would be fine

Slander Derrick Rose all you want for being injury prone but in years 2-4, he put up 21/6, 25/8, 22/8, respectively. Not many PGs are doing that for a winning team from 21-23 years old. He was the leagues youngest MVP for a reason.

Folks act as if he peaked and fell of based off his talent/skill level like Michael Carter-Williams or something :smh:
Lol, you don’t have to explain it to me, I’m with Rose, the other two dudes? Are just mad that Lebron nor Howard won, which were probably their favorite.

Can't remember who brought the point up in a podcast, but NBA owners need to look at the coaching pool before deciding to fire a coach. Is firing Brett Brown and bringing someone mediocre in going to be beneficial? Ty Lue ain't improving the Sixers at all

Can't remember who brought the point up in a podcast, but NBA owners need to look at the coaching pool before deciding to fire a coach. Is firing Brett Brown and bringing someone mediocre in going to be beneficial? Ty Lue ain't improving the Sixers at all
Basically. BB have his faults but he’s a great manager of people. Manager of gameplans is a different story. I’d be open to giving him one more season with a full roster/offseason to work with for once

This is every sport, general I see this in college football in the NFL all the time. General managers fire coaches because they need to appease fans and show others that they're going a different direction even if the new direction isn't better than the last one.

There are definitely some clear upgrades, but for every Milwaukee situation (going from Jason Kidd to Coach Bud) there are a ton of superficial, lateral moves. Honestly the majority of these teams just have talent/roster problems, not a coaching problem.

Jay Wright :nerd:

Finally finished watching.

The energy they came out with in this game compared to G4 was night & day. Inexcusable.

No Durant. First half zero points for Steph, foul trouble too so he’s not even on the damn floor to affect the game with his “gravity”.... tie game anyway. Klay Dray & co. actually outplayed them & had the lead late before a quick flurry before the half. 9 points alone to Klay Thompson from lazy off-ball defense. Ridiculous.

Harden checks in with 10 mins left in the 4th. 20 possessions, just 7 conversions before that Klay dagger. Over that stretch, three complete bonehead turnovers from James and a blown layup. In between two buckets, both Harden on Steph, they went scoreless for 4 minutes trying to iso Klay & Iguodala.

Chris Paul also had a few brain farts defending that Steph/Dray pnr. 10 min mark Dray slipped it, Steph drove & Paul literally stopped playing & gave up a layup. Matador defense. Few mins later Dray slipped it again, Steph gave it up, CP watching the ball instead of his man, Steph got it back for an open 3.

Then on the Klay dagger, GSW ran it again. Rockets game plan had been to trap Steph, hug Klay, and make Draymond either make a floater, tough lob to Looney, or pass to Iggy.

He made the pass to Iggy open in the corner, on the close out Paul leaves an open passing lane to Klay, ball game.

The few times they actually hunted Steph, late they were decently successful, while GSW spammed that 1/4 pnr almost every time down. 5 missed free throws in the game by James & his 3 idiotic turnovers in the 4th killed them.

Back
Top Bottom