• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean a lot can change within a year. Or even a few weeks, right Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

Towns is better than Jokic :lol:

and I rock with Kristaps but he gotta actually stay on the court.

I still don't think Jokic is #1 option. He's a good all-around player, puts up good stats but he ain't aggressive enough.

They was really booing him. Fans are f'n stupid. :lol:

They don't have one. That's why I never bought into them. They're nice players, Jokic is a good all-around player but he's not 1# option and terrible on defense. He would be a great #2. If that means I'm a hater **** it. :lol:

What does any of that got to do with them getting SMACKED against the Warriors twice? :lol:

They soft and don't have a #1 option. Jokic ain't it. He's a nice #2 option though. Ya'll gotta get somebody else and let him be the "help".

and what does Bird and Dirk got to do with these Nuggets? :lol:

A1E3C75B-B66D-4B09-9B8C-B03E2377FDE7.png

I give it up to him. You ain't gotta rub it in.

He still need to put the donuts and burgers down. Sloppy mug.

Outside of maybe the warriors, gordon and tucker would definitely be starters on any team. i cant think of a squad that wouldn’t start gordon on the strength of his shooting and ability to get to the basket. Tucker’s defense and presence on the glass makes him a capable starter. Not many players can give KD a hard time getting into that low block area/10’ from the basket the way i saw tucker do

I’ll give you Capela. Warriors made him unplayable once they took away that lov
Outside "MAYBE" the warriors?

Man sit your *** down.

There's no maybe. Neither of them 3 would start for the warriors. 6th man at best and I legit would pick Iggy for that.

Now that's not every team.

I can continue but I wont.

Bunch of bums outside of Harden and when I say that is in relation to other professional athletes of their caliber.

Outside "MAYBE" the warriors?

Man sit your *** down.

There's no maybe. Neither of them 3 would start for the warriors. 6th man at best and I legit would pick Iggy for that.

Now that's not every team.

I can continue but I wont.

Bunch of bums outside of Harden and when I say that is in relation to other professional athletes of their caliber.
Lol wut?

Just because a certain player wouldn’t be an automatic starter for another doesn’t mean said player is “not starter material” and thus trash

Like if you put say...Paul George on the warriors. He wouldn’t be a starter over curry Klay KD...that doesn’t mean he’s not starter material.

Or if you put Westbrook on the dubs. Are they gonna start him over Steph and Klay? How about if you put Embiid on the nuggets...is he starting over Jokic? How about kemba on the blazers...is he starting over McCollum and lillard?

Same with tucker (who is a great starting forward on the right team...) same with Eric Gordon.

Capella was always overhyped. Just like gobert . They get overhyped because they have great offense efficiency but all they shots come from 2 feet from the basket. Good role players tho . Saying he was ever the second best center is just nonsense tho.
Not saying I don't disagree with the general thinking, but, if Capela and Gobert are role players then there's really a few non role player centers

Jokic, Embiid
(Horford?), (Towns?), (Aldridge?), (Randle?), (Vuc?)- I would put Capela and Rudy at least in the same tier as these guys going forward

Kristaps is still up in the air

Not saying I don't disagree with the general thinking, but, if Capela and Gobert are role players then there's really a few non role player centers

Jokic, Embiid
(Horford?), (Towns?), (Aldridge?), (Randle?), (Vuc?)- I would put Capela and Rudy at least in the same tier as these guys going forward

forgetting ad too and you right . Not to many stars at the center position .

Jokic, Embiid

Towns is a lot better and skilled than Clint and Gobert.

At this point Horford is a role player. Julius can get his own offense, he's better than Clint and Gobert too.

Kristaps is highly skilled too, can score from everywhere. He just injury prone.

forgetting ad too and you right . Not to many stars at the center position .
That's fair

At this point Horford is a role player. Julius can get his own offense, he's better than Clint and Gobert too.

Kristaps is highly skilled too, can score from everywhere. He just injury prone.
This is also fair. I still have a favorable projection of Towns, especially with Rosas being hired in as President. I will discuss Rosas more in the off season thread, I have hope for Minny

I honestly can't say Julius is above Clint and Gobert though. As good as Julius is offensively, defensively he's almost as bad. That's why I keep them in the same tier

Lmao...Rudy gobert is a walking 16/12...with elite defense and finishing ability....and has been the best player on 50 win playoff teams in the west.

He’s a top 15-20 player. He just can’t impact the game at his best defensively vs two of the best offenses in history.

That’s it.

Maybe, but you won't have success. It's been proven thus far, factually. As much as I like Towns, he played 77 games and they won 36 games. They got destroyed by Houston in the playoffs the year before

Vucci was absolutely destroyed by Marc Gasol
Julius played on one of the most disappointing teams in the league this year. He can be a strong #3 on a winning team
Aldridge and Horford are in that older vet category who can still be quite valuable but far from #1 options on contenders. Not sure how you can say otherwise

Can't remember who brought the point up in a podcast, but NBA owners need to look at the coaching pool before deciding to fire a coach. Is firing Brett Brown and bringing someone mediocre in going to be beneficial? Ty Lue ain't improving the Sixers at all

My man @P C H always used to make this same point when Clippers fans were clamoring for Doc to go. Who’s out there that will for sure be better? A retread NBA coach probably isn’t it and taking a chance in a college coach or an assistant is a risky. If the Sixers could convince Jay Wright to leave Villanova that might be worth the risk; otherwise stick with Brown.

The ringer touched on this center dicsuisson in a podcast last week as it pertains to lottery picks.

Basically if you can't draft an Embiid, AD, Jokic, or Towns then there's no point in wasting a lottery pick on a rim running big that you might can't play against some teams.

My only issue with Towns is at times he's so soft and be getting bodied by smaller players on the block

Lmao...Rudy gobert is a walking 16/12...with elite defense and finishing ability....and has been the best player on 50 win playoff teams in the west.

He’s a top 15-20 player. He just can’t impact the game at his best defensively vs two of the best offenses in history.

That’s it.

Oh lord here he go with this Gobert hype again. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom