• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steph was just washed and on the decline a week ago :lol:. Yall were going on about how he couldn't get around anybody and KD robbed him of his prime :lol:

KD ain’t rob Steph of his prime.

He just robbed the fans from seeing real God Mode Steph. Like wreck the league Steph from the 73 win szn

I don't hate the Rockets, just like laughing at their fans who talk ****.

I'm laughing at PJ Tucker cuz he ain't on the level of great defenders from back then. Steph would still great back then but cooking PJ Tucker ain't the reason.

Like those great defenders the Celtics were throwing at MJ fresh off of a broken foot?

Its just funny how dudes were saying that a.i. would kill in the early 90s and 80s, but curry with infinitely more skill, gonna be moochie norris

Not yet. He’s on his way tho. Bout to catch Kobe sooner than you think first :wink:. Already a top 15 player ever....coming for 7-12 spot bean at.

Lol at catching Kobe. You on DRUGS.
18x all star
11x all NBA 1st team
9x all NBA defensive 1st team
League MVP
2x Finals MVP
5 time champion
Top 5 scorer all time (2 scoring titles)

Y'ALL NEED TO STOP

But PJ not allowed to give him a forearm shiver in this day and age. Getting to throw punches is a bit of an equalizer.

You can punch what you can’t hit

Now go through the 80's and early 90's and where will your man PJ Tucker rank among them.

What about Michael Cooper? I saw Zeke serve him with a bum ankle. Where were the clothesline’s and the gut punches?

I’m not trying to hate on any old heads but great players transcend eras. Great players cook defenses

Everybody knows Steph could shoot in any era. He's had issues with physical players who are allowed to get up under him. Not many of those today. Were quite a few in yesteryear. I think he'd have some all-time great performances and he'd get sonned a few times too. You are not shimmying on someone before the game ends if there is a risk of any player on the other team sending you flying into the front row next time down.

Larry Bird will never get respect man.

He abused a team using his off hand only cause he felt like it. That level of trolling will never be matched

He was so disrespectful, he played left handed. And the hawks bench was laughing at their teammates getting cooked. No one touched him.

But someone would stop Steph from shimmying?

Nah

Lol at catching Kobe. You on DRUGS.
18x all star
11x all NBA 1st team
9x all NBA defensive 1st team
League MVP
2x Finals MVP
5 time champion
Top 5 scorer all time (2 scoring titles)

Y'ALL NEED TO STOP

but ppl put bron over bean so dont that automatically put steph over bron?

Everybody knows Steph could shoot in any era. He's had issues with physical players who are allowed to get up under him. Not many of those today. Were quite a few in yesteryear. I think he'd have some all-time great performances and he'd get sonned a few times too. You are not shimmying on someone before the game ends if there is a risk of any player on the other team sending you flying into the front row next time down.

Has he REALLY “had issues” with that tho? :lol:. Or is that just all “perception” based on how he looks, where he comes from, his nature, and like Draymond said “pretty jump shot”.

Seen him cook every “physical player” that got under him. The best of the best. In high leverage moments.

He had a bad series in 2016. Don’t really think physicality bothers yo as much as people think compared to the average guard. He gets held on screens. That’s probably the part where it could hinder. But dudes like Reggie Miller were frailer and able to withstand that too.

Has he REALLY “had issues” with that tho? :lol:. Or is that just all “perception” based on how he looks, where he comes from, his nature, and like Draymond said “pretty jump shot”.

Seen him cook every “physical player” that got under him. The best of the best. In high leverage moments.

He had a bad series in 2016. Don’t really think physicality bothers yo as much as people think compared to the average guard. He gets held on screens. That’s probably the part where it could hinder. But dudes like Reggie Miller were frailer and able to withstand that too.

3 titles in 4 years and people think physicality bothers him

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

four years later and people think chandler from friends “locked up” steph in the 2015 finals

optometrists need to do better with the prescriptions theyre throwing out there

but ppl put bron over bean so dont that automatically put steph over bron?

What are you taking about?

These are Steph's accomplishments so far in his 10th year in the league

6x all star
3x all 1st team NBA
2x league MVP
3x champion
1x steals champion

That's it. These goofs in here taking about he already better than Magic & Bird and on the way to catching Kobe. HOW SWAY?

Back
Top Bottom