• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stronger than Iggy? Stronger than Draymond? Ok, bruh. Believe what you want.
meh, not saying they arent stronger in functional strength, but they were doing actual strength tests. bet iggy and draymond arent deadlifting 400+lbs. Most people arent.

you guys really think steph would dominate in the same manner in the 80's? he had problems with gritty players that gets in his face (delladova) and that era has plenty of guards/players who are known to rough up star players.

Same people who think Steph would dominate in the 80's will say Bron is too soft to play in the 90's. I stopped trying to understand their logic a while ago.

See this is what I hate about today's goofy fans. Love prematurely giving **** to people who haven't earned it. There's no way in hell as of May 16, 2019 you can with a straight face say Steph is a better basketball player than Larry Bird or Magic Johnson. Just straight up tomfoolery.

Same people who think Steph would dominate in the 80's will say Bron is too soft to play in the 90's. I stopped trying to understand their logic a while ago.
bron grew from akron. he's always been a dominant player, physically. he'll own any era.

what's laimbeer going to do with him?

What the hell. Why did I always think Mark Price was just a smaller Jeff Hornacek? :lol:

:lol:. Nah man. (Jeff could hoop tho). Mark Price was the predecessor to Nash/Steph. 50/40/90 guy with elite ball handling and playmaking. Made 1st team all nba one year, If I recall correctly.

The man that introduced splitting the P&R. Hovered around 18-20ppg and 8-9apg for about a 5 year stretch in the late 80s-90s

for the longest, Mark price was the best free throw shooter of all time. Now he trades it back in forth with steph lol

But if we are comparing him to magic, why take away a line that existed?

I know the emphasis wasn’t the same.
Cuz the discussion before that was he could ball in any era. I don’t doubt it. Just wouldn’t get the praise he does today for shootin long 2s. Back then it would be frowned upon for taking bad shots and feed the man down low

See this is what I hate about today's goofy fans. Love prematurely giving **** to people who haven't earned it. There's no way in hell as of May 16, 2019 you can with a straight face say Steph is a better basketball player than Larry Bird or Magic Johnson. Just straight up tomfoolery.

Not yet. He’s on his way tho. Bout to catch Kobe sooner than you think first :wink:. Already a top 15 player ever....coming for 7-12 spot bean at.

Imagine thinking PJ Tucker isn’t a great defender in an era where you have to guard guys 30 feet from the basket. He switches 1-5 and should be an all league defender.

Don’t let your hatred for the rockets fool you

I don't hate the Rockets, just like laughing at their fans who talk ****.

I'm laughing at PJ Tucker cuz he ain't on the level of great defenders from back then. Steph would still great back then but cooking PJ Tucker ain't the reason.

Back
Top Bottom