Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you’re saying..... Dray to LA? :nerd:

I hope not. But just that Rich will get him a bag somehow or get him outta GS. Thankfully he and AD are free agents at the same time so priority will come into play.

I don't know about all that. Especially if Draymond exits as well this is likely the end of their dynasty.
maybe the current makeup dynasty, but Lacob and Gruber too addicted to winning. Plus they personally financed that new arena. And silicon valley money is long long. They'll chase hella free agents and land some I'd bet. Maybe even AD. I'd bet other stars would want to play with steph since they can still be themselves and eat with him.

Hell nah especially with the narrative being he's the one that pushed KD out the door. Team hasn't been the same since he called him a ***** and said they didn't need him. Plus when you hire Rich Paul, writing is on the wall.

So you’re saying..... Dray to LA? :nerd:

Real talk - I am confused about this budding Lebby and Dray relationship. We all know both men aren’t above colluding to attract teammates so IMO, him to LAL isn’t as much of a joke as it seems.

It would confirm Lebby is just in LA to hang out. UNLESS he’s pitching a Klutch trio in LA in the next season or the one after. Lebby/Dray/Ant. You salary cap gurus on here would n the d to work out if that’s eem possible.

Dray mom outchea liking libelous comments about the aforementioned Snake.

Dray brought KD in and doing his best to push him out the door.

Seems like the Kyrie & KD to the Knicks is building traction too.

We'll see.

literally all of this.

you signed with a super team to win chips..you are winning chips...but you also want the love garnered by someone that did it solo? I dont got the answers sway.

boy not even the leader on this team. He's like 4th in command.

(curry got his 4th foul, had to sit....iirc kd only had 2 at the time. Was able to stay on the court, and the lead evaporated literally under his control. he's the same one that also lost to dallas by 40 while he was leading the team. But this sucka wants his own team. Or he doesn't...he just wants to say he does because he thinks it'll make him look cool. )

You just broke son down better than Bev. :lol:

I know we all talk **** about all the superstars in the league but this ***** ***-ness by KD confirma his slander is deserved because he’s the only one where it is universally agreed upon. Kinda like how we all agreed that racist duke fan @Duke330 is a lame.

He will have a much more decorated career but deep down I think he knows in terms of recognition he knows da fans don’t luh em lye dat. How many people have you seen in a Durant jersey? You ever heard someone say “KD is my favorite play?” Are kids saying “KD!” after getting buckets on the court? He lacks #Influence

NT might be the only place where he has stans. It's a couple in here that defend his emotional meltdowns.

Real talk - I am confused about this budding Lebby and Dray relationship. We all know both men aren’t above colluding to attract teammates so IMO, him to LAL isn’t as much of a joke as it seems.

It would confirm Lebby is just in LA to hang out. UNLESS he’s pitching a Klutch trio in LA in the next season or the one after. Lebby/Dray/Ant. You salary cap gurus on here would n the d to work out if that’s eem possible.

If all the kids are let go except Kuz who's only going to be making 3.5 mil in 2021 in theory they could give AD a max deal starting at 36 mil which would leave about 35 mil to fill out the rest of the roster given the current cap projections.

Did KD say/tweet something last night?

Him getting slandered in here is par for the course especially after that bad loss but my dude storm2006 storm2006 in here typing buck *** naked right now. :lol:

In all sports, I love to witness history so that when I’m old, I can be in the barbershop “This team ain’t got nothing on the Warriors. They won 73 games! That’s more than Jordan’s teams! I seenst it live. Y’all young Bucks just don’t know!”

maybe the current makeup dynasty, but Lacob and Gruber too addicted to winning. Plus they personally financed that new arena. And silicon valley money is long long. They'll chase hella free agents and land some I'd bet. Maybe even AD. I'd bet other stars would want to play with steph since they can still be themselves and eat with him.

I like this theory. Someone correct if I’m wrong but let’s say KD dips. Dray is a FA in 2020. If they don’t resign him and maybe some other moves, could they add Brow instead?

That was a perfect description:lol: everything at his disposal but it’s met with a shoulder shrug. Oh well, this is what he signed up for

Agreed on the KD front. He's not a leader. He's one of the best numbers 2s ever. But when he's the head man, he's average at best.

Unlikely the Dubs can get to AD's max number with Steph and presumably Klay on max deals. Steph will be at 43 mil in 2021 and Klay wil be at 37. With the roster holds for 11 guys that brings their cap space to around 33 mil.

0jsa9dj25ns21.jpg

If all the kids are let go except Kuz who's only going to be making 3.5 mil in 2021 in theory they could give AD a max deal starting at 36 mil which would leave about 35 mil to fill out the rest of the roster given the current cap projections.

Would that be Lebby/Dray/AD/Kuz/$35MM??

Back
Top Bottom