• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
people are severely underrating how much of an impact KD being on that team allows for everyone else to stay fresh throughout the year. If KD isn't carrying the load he does Steph HAS to be aggressive every night for GS to win, Klay would have to be way more aggressive which would effect his defense, Draymond wouldn't have the Luxury of being 20 pounds overweight & kicking it up in the playoffs.

The Warriors do look extremely good playing w/o KD right now, but you better believe that they wouldn't be anywhere near this good if they were all forced to up there usage & roles to this level for the past two years. Are they capable of doing this over a season, surely (we seen em during that 73 Win season). But w/o KD the fatigue would have built up a lot more over these past three years.

yall acting like lacob and meyers wouldn't be able to round up a solid group of role guys if KD wasn't there. one of the biggest strengths they had prior to KD was their bench. the key guys didn't log much minutes

If you define Scottie pippen, Michael Jordan and kawhi Leonard as elite, then no, klay isn't elite.

But that's not a slight to klay. He's really good defensively.

Why is it that gsw fans get upset about that?

Guards and SF's ain't really playing defense like that no more though. Mike, Pip, GP, Mookie, Kidd, Eddie Jones etc. You could name a lot of great defenders back then. By today's standards Klay is elite.

Guards and SF's ain't really playing defense like that no more though. Mike, Pip, GP, Mookie, Kidd, Eddie Jones etc. You could name a lot of great defenders back then. By today's standards Klay is elite.
Every year the NBA releases the all defense first and second team. How many of those teams has klay made?

But I agree with your point.

You would have thought that I said klay sucked on D. I just said he was really good, not an all time great. That's all.

yall acting like lacob and meyers wouldn't be able to round up a solid group of role guys if KD wasn't there. one of the biggest strengths they had prior to KD was their bench. the key guys didn't log much minutes

sure they would have added guys but obviously that talent would have not = anything near KD. Steph, Klay & Dray & Iggy ESPECIALLY would have still had to carry a much larger responsibility over this period. they would have worn down by the playoffs much easier, those injuries would have been a lot more costlier etc etc.

people are severely underrating how much of an impact KD being on that team allows for everyone else to stay fresh throughout the year. If KD isn't carrying the load he does Steph HAS to be aggressive every night for GS to win, Klay would have to be way more aggressive which would effect his defense, Draymond wouldn't have the Luxury of being 20 pounds overweight & kicking it up in the playoffs.

The Warriors do look extremely good playing w/o KD right now, but you better believe that they wouldn't be anywhere near this good if they were all forced to up there usage & roles to this level for the past two years. Are they capable of doing this over a season, surely (we seen em during that 73 Win season). But w/o KD the fatigue would have built up a lot more over these past three years.

They look pretty happy doing it right now. Dray already told mo what it was, now the rest of 'em backing Dray up.

Yeah. How different. How many games.
portland would be favored, probably win the series. aminu is below average 3/d guy
assuming no KD and boogie

everything he does at an elite level, pdx currently does not have on that roster. someone that can distribute, push the ball, rebound, anchor the defense, etc

They look pretty happy doing it right now. Dray already told mo what it was, now the rest of 'em backing Dray up.

yea right now as in two weeks... I don't know how happy they would have been when it's mid January and Steph is playing on a lingering injury because they no longer have a all time great player to take over if they're not feeling it.

However i do agree that Dray was semi right, they don't need him to be an elite team.... but they damn sure would have had a MUCH rougher path reaching this plateau w/o him. either way they winning the Finals in 5 & i hope they break up to see the passive aggressive rivalry between KD & Steph for the next few years.

KD leaves i'm predicting MVP next season

Tough question, dont know if it's the system or playing with a specific player that has brought a lot of dudes games up. But Draymond seems like an awesome coach, too, helping the younger dudes on the bench elevate for big moments. I.e. Kevon Looney, McKinney, and the micced up convos with bell after that missed dunk.

Back
Top Bottom