• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was really interesting to hear Bill Simmons and Jackie MacMullen discuss this - the hypothesis was everyone was bored w/ MJ and she postulated (in SI - I think?) - why couldn't Malone win it? Then sure enough...

Definitely voter fatigue.........

Why do dudes dislike Steph? I can’t tell if most of these are jokes or not :lol:

What’s there to dislike about him and his game?
As it directly relates to his game in combination with his him as a person...

The thing that I really dislike about him (a good amount of the players dislike this as well) is that he is great on offense and a hot dogger after he cooks, (a corny hot dogger too)...then, on the other end, gets to hide on the worst perimeter player so that his deficiencies don't show as much. He's the NBA equivalent of the biggest NT troll. (Insert name here) He gets to cook, then hide behind his computer. It's easy to be a soldier when it ain't no war.

Other than that, I really enjoy his offensive skill set and the way gsw plays the game

It's the fans that incredibly overrate him that grinds my gears.

I still think Klay is an overrated defender. Good to great, but not elite. And that reflects into that "two-way" player nonsense term. Still believe it. Sue me.

When they were talking about "two-way players" you could say PG, Butler, Kawhi. I don't think Klay's defense was or is as good as their's.
I agree. There's a big difference between good and all world. Klay is solid defensively, but not elite

As it directly relates to his game in combination with his him as a person...

The thing that I really dislike about him (a good amount of the players dislike this as well) is that he is great on offense and a hot dogger after he cooks, (a corny hot dogger too)...then, on the other end, gets to hide on the worst perimeter player so that his deficiencies don't show as much. He's the NBA equivalent of the biggest NT troll. (Insert name here) He gets to cook, then hide behind his computer. It's easy to be a soldier when it ain't no war.

Other than that, I really enjoy his offensive skill set and the way gsw plays the game

It's the fans that incredibly overrate him that grinds my gears.

He’s not a bad defender tho :lol:. Y’all should check him strapping CJ McCollum last night in the 4th and OT. Textbook defense.

Dudes still not understanding the concept of TEAM DEFENSE will continue to be upset that the warrriors will continue to win. Turn up the defensive intensity. And Steph will be a part of the unit.

Doing your part on defense is much more important than “hiding”.

giphy.gif

dray.PNG

dray 2.PNG
dray 3.PNG
dray 4.PNG

Christ, dudes were calling Draymond James Johnson

After..

He didn’t beat a team with 4 Allstars by himself.

We literally talking about the GOAT team and theses dudes talking about 1 player could beat them by themselves :lol:>D

Strapping CJ up huh? I saw POR running stupid offense not getting him the ball when all the announcers were saying they should do it and attack whomever Steph was guarding. But instead they were content to let Evan Turner try and make plays.

It would be funny as hell if after all of this media **** KD stays and retires with the dubs
I'm telling you. Nobody is ready for this revelation. I'm not convinced KD has enough respect amount people to recruit to begin with

Who would have thought Kendrick Perkins would be the only person on TV making sense?

In the past 3 years....Golden State has been SCRAPING the competition...generally with Steph and KD both dominating. Hell at one point this season they both were averaging damn near 30 at the same time. But no...let's take a handful of playoff games to paint the narrative that KD was "holding them back" and they don't play like this when he's there...as if they haven't led the NBA in assists as a team for the past 3 years :lol::smh:

I don't know much about kd holding gsw back. But I don't think it's far fetched to suggest that they may perform better as a team of they had a 3 and D starting SF and a re tooled bench over kd. Imo

Gsw w/o kd with a healthy cousins, a 3D starting SF and a better bench > gsw currently constructed and healthy. Imo

I don't know much about kd holding gsw back. But I don't think it's far fetched to suggest that they may perform better as a team of they had a 3 and D starting SF and a re tooled bench over kd. Imo

Gsw w/o kd with a healthy cousins, a 3D starting SF and a better bench > gsw currently constructed and healthy. Imo

They.
Are.
About.
To.
3-Peat.

They have been destroying the NBA. Think logically about what you're saying here :lol:

He’s not a bad defender tho :lol:. Y’all should check him strapping CJ McCollum last night in the 4th and OT. Textbook defense.

Dudes still not understanding the concept of TEAM DEFENSE will continue to be upset that the warrriors will continue to win. Turn up the defensive intensity. And Steph will be a part of the unit.

Doing your part on defense is much more important than “hiding”.
I didn't watch the game last night. So I don't know about that.

What I do know is...gsw has hid him on defense for the last 5 years on defense.

And...

Teams run pnr not seeking him out for on ball matchups.

And...

When good pgs come into town, most draws the assignment.

Those are indisputable facts.

They.
Are.
About.
To.
3-Peat.

They have been destroying the NBA. Think logically about what you're saying here :lol:
Destroying? Nah. Winning, yes.

Did you see the imo at the end of my post?

Don't worry, gsw will have a chance to see how good they can be without kd next year (and this year in the finals) because kd is gone.

They haven't 3 peated yet. Don't 2016 yourself

I didn't watch the game last night. So I don't know about that.

What I do know is...gsw has hid him on defense for the last 5 years on defense.

And...

Teams run pnr not seeking him out for on ball matchups.

And...

When good pgs come into town, most draws the assignment.

Those are indisputable facts.

And those teams all lose. If you had a longer, capable and better defender...from a team and WINNING standpoint...why wouldn’t you put a Klay Thompson on the better offensive guard :lol:.

That makes no sense. Again, team ball & winning >>>>>

Back
Top Bottom