• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A week before that, Kawhi told those guys he was going to be back for that game.
And that didn’t happen. And that was the second or third time they had been told something like that and then it didn’t happen. So, they were frustrated.
Kawhi and his people were saying Kawhi is going to be back for this game. That doesn’t happen. He’ll be back for this game. And he’s telling the players, he’s telling R.C. and Pop this is when he’s going to be back. And every time, it was just sort of, ah, nope, pump fake that. And that’s what was happening, so they were getting frustrated about, too.

And that’s why you have the team meeting where they want to know like, “Hey dude. You said you were coming back this time. You said you were coming back this time. When are you coming back?” That’s what that was about.

I remember reports of pop begging kawhi to just announce that he would sit out the season to avoid this circus, not sure why kawhi refused if he just wanted to heal. Why the repeated flaking?

kawhi dragged a team to a 20+ point lead against GSW that lost it immediately in the 3 minutes after he sat out. If his teammates hit shots it should not be a sweep

Like I said, Warriors in 5. Also, don’t forget, I had Warriors sweeping Portland, and Raptors in 6 in ECF. How did that play out?

Well you also said the Raptors were going nowhere in the playoffs because Kawhi isnt a number 1

kawhi dragged a team to a 20+ point lead against GSW that lost it immediately in the 3 minutes after he sat out. If his teammates hit shots it should not be a sweep
This is what concerns me. GSW will do anything to get a win. They’re more than willing to purposely injure players. I have a bad feeling about Kawhi’s health this series

Have the Warriors ever swept a team in this 5 year run when they didn't have homecourt?

I'd be SHOCKED if it were a sweep, unless Kawhi becomes a shell of who he's been this entire playoff run.

Issa sweep dawg. Threezus going crazy

kyrie irving is the perfect cautionary tale against durant leaving

24/25 winning a chip over these dubs

left a winning situation to "prove he was a #1 / win it on his own"

young team, all the pieces etc

now hes looking for a situation like what durant already has at 28/29

Last edited:
W/o KD though it's too close to call for me. I'd lean raptors because of Kawhi, Homecourt, and I'm a little more confident in their support players than Golden State's, but I could easily talk myself into golden state. When all else fails, Empty strong side corner PnR w/Steph and Dray.

Whoever's depth wins out will probably win the series. Dubs were trotting out Jerebko, Bell, Livingston etc. I have a little more confidence that w/homecourt, and w/o KD, that Drizzy Van Vleet, Norman Powell, Ibaka, etc. will be productive enough for the raptors but again, it's a close series to me on paper.

Trippin. Best podcast out there and it’s not even close. What are y’all listening too then if it’s not up there with the GOATS
I've been listening from day one back when Marissa was on there. I still listen now but it's taken a dip in quality. Over saturation tends to do that

Also whenever they talk about music, sports, or "The culture" it's automatic crap.

Back
Top Bottom