• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kawhi’s dad dying like that probably has something to do with his demeanor as well. We joke a lot but damn I kinda understand why dude is a robot like that.

Kawhi’s dad dying like that probably has something to do with his demeanor as well. We joke a lot but damn I kinda understand why dude is a robot like that.

It does. It's why he still has braids iirc and why he didn't answer this question

Same dudes in here were calling them the same Raptors after losing a few games. Now they’re holding on them to make sure the Warriors don’t bring home another chip

:rollin :rollin

I see the news is trying to turn the NBA Finals into social commentary hour.

If the Raptors win the NBA Finals do they go see the Prime Minister instead?

So to clarify, is gs or Toronto favorites to win, according to nt? Asking for a buddy...

TO CLARIFY

NT wants Toronto to win...but GSW are the favorites and should win. I don’t wanna see any GSW fans in here afterwards acting like they were underdogs the whole time

Kawhi's story is the same as most superheroes in comics. He used that negativity and pain to transform it into a superstar NBA career.

Back
Top Bottom