• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang mane... So this may be Iggy's last year... I hope the Warriors win this year because next year it going to look a lot different. #DubsIn4! :pimp:

This is what concerns me. GSW will do anything to get a win. They’re more than willing to purposely injure players. I have a bad feeling about Kawhi’s health this series

20160712__ZAZA-PACHULIA3.jpg

#DubsIn4 :pimp:

The funniest what if in recent history is that the Spurs were gonna end GS dynasty if Kawhi ain’t get hurt

That one half of game one really has people convinced
Of this era there were only three teams who could really challenge GSW and that Spurs team was one of them

Found out the CEO of the place I'm working at has box seats.

Bout to write this email and inquire.

"Hey Mr. ____

We met very briefly at the company BBQ last summer. I was wondering...."

Contracts up in a month anyways

Shooters gon shoot
I know a few of the owners of the Bucks and had Finals tickets on deck if they won. Never said a word about rooting for the Raptors.

If the Raptors win it all, Kawhi gets finals MVP and leaves for another team, then that would be pretty shocking for Toronto, but this title can never be taken away from them!

Budden being a herb isn’t breaking news in the least.

And Kawhi is def leaving but to where is the bigger question. Uncle Dennis is bout that paper though. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kawhi ends up a Knick just so Unc can hijack the organization while it’s fragile as ever.

of course GSW are the favorites...they back 2 back champs

but Kahwi has gotten better and better each series and has risen to the moment every single time.....I wouldn't be surprised if he debuts a new form in the finals goes super saiyan 3 and dominates both sides of the ball every game.....

we saw lebron do it a few years ago, same team basically

would make a dope series anyway

Back
Top Bottom