• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at the end of the day, kd could be wearing mossimo and jordache and IG models would still be flooding his DMs. even if high waters aint it, this dude couldnt care less
Damn the KD slurpage is real. No **** Sherlock he's a multi-millionaire pro athlete, models gonna flood his dm. You defending the dude like he's your baby daddy.

Damn the KD slurpage is real. No **** Sherlock he's a multi-millionaire pro athlete, models gonna flood his dm. You defending the dude like he's your baby daddy.

dont be dense. dudes on here love jumping to conclusions and stay on some extra homophobic language like "slurpage" to make an invalid point. ***** aint no one slurping KD, just stating a clear fact. you over here bungee jumpin off KD's scrotum mad about his high waters but got the nerve to say somone else is slurpin him :lol:

dont be dense. dudes on here love jumping to conclusions and stay on some extra homophobic language like "slurpage" to make an invalid point. ***** aint no one slurping KD, just stating a clear fact. you over here bungee jumpin off KD's scrotum mad about his high waters but got the nerve to say somone else is slurpin him :lol:
All I said was I didn’t think KD could dress and you over here jumping in front of a bullet and defending dude and posting obvious stuff and speaking for his D like you’re his publicist :lol:. Again it was MY opinion. Lol. How is the term slurpage homophobic? I never said slurping someone was good or bad. Do you. If you like slurping be happy slurping.

Warriors about to win this finals by committee. Really about to have the 12th man putting in meaningful minutes.

Made it look sort of easy in that 2nd half.

Klay is gonna hurt, figure he'll be questionable for game 3 but I expect KD back.

Still got Warriors in 5.

Welp....her dumbass is getting the attention she begged for right?
True but I'm getting a better picture of how these Canadians get down.

All I said was I didn’t think KD could dress and you over here jumping in front of a bullet and defending dude and posting obvious stuff and speaking for his D like you’re his publicist :lol:. Again it was MY opinion. Lol. How is the term slurpage homophobic? I never said slurping someone was good or bad. Do you. If you like slurping be happy slurping.
:rofl: :rofl: @ pretending like saying somebody is slurping the next man aint some homoerotic ****.

Last edited:
True but I'm getting a better picture of how tyese Canadians get down.

:rofl: :rofl: @ pretending like saying somebody is slurping the next man aint some homoerotic ****.
Women can slurp other women. Men can slurp other men. I don’t see a problem with either. Do what ever makes you happy, but to me slurping means kissing someone’s *** or going out of your way to defend a person.

my G, again don't be dense and play dumb here. you know the term "slurpage" has a negative connotation in any conversation not involving a bowl of soup. and yes, telling another dude he's "slurping" another man is homoerotic and borderline homophobic because you're using the idea of a man sucking another man in a negative light. before folk complain, i'll stop and step off my soapbox.

#warriorsin5

I hope the internet detectives do their due diligence and figure out who son is and get him fired from Tim Hortons.

Last edited:
my G, again don't be dense and play dumb here. you know the term "slurpage" has a negative connotation in any conversation not involving a bowl of soup. and yes, telling another dude he's "slurping" another man is homoerotic and borderline homophobic because you're using the idea of a man sucking another man in a negative light. before folk complain, i'll stop and step off my soapbox.
Don’t tell me what my interpretation of slurpage is.
. MY interpretation of the term Slurpage is different than YOUR interpretation. To me it isn’t homoerotic or homophobic. To ME it means one going out of their way to defend a person they don’t know. Don’t be dense and tell ME what the word means to ME.

This team looks exactly like that 2016 team without KD!

I was watching and there was a point in the fourth where Golden State couldn’t get a bucket.

That’s where KD has helped the last 2 years. This series imo is 6/7 if KD can’t go. If Klay isn’t Klay Raptors can pull this off

Don’t tell me what my interpretation of slurpage is.
. MY interpretation of the term Slurpage is different than YOUR interpretation
You interpretation, albeit a dumbass one, is technically not the problem. The point is someone else can take it a different way. Don't know why I have to explain this. And I KNOW you don't say that in public :rofl:

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom