Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61514445_148013952918954_1932668017584079616_n.jpg

The fact that some of the mf'ers on here think this **** is funny, proves that the air is seriously foul in these parts. While Mrs.Curry may have some issues, no woman deserves to be raped. That devil needs to be dealt with.

I don't give a **** if people accuse me of making this about race, but if any of the brothers next to him said that, "thugs" and "posse" would be thrown around

I mean I’m definitely not gonna defend what the guy said, but she did indirectly request this sort of attention. That part is not debatable.

She did not ask to be raped.

Yeah come on man.

You’re an intelligent guy.

Use some context here. The F Her Right in the P thing is not an expression of intention to rape.

Can’t be out here taking everything super literally.

It was lewd, inappropriate and unnecessary, but let’s not take this as a serious threat from that silly individual.

I don't think he expressed intention to rape.
But only an absolute idiot would say that on TV. And the "she wanted that attention" argument is equally stupid. She expressed she gets jealous oft he attention Steph gets and wants to be loved as well. She didn't express it in the most eloquent way but everyone knew what she meant. Everyone wants to feel wanted and attractive especially when your partner is getting thrown yambs left and right.

I don't think in any world she would equate a dumbass saying "we'd **** you in the *****" on TV to the attnetion everyone craves.

I think Ayesha's mad annoying but putting any of the blame in this situation on her is stupid as hell.

Yeah come on man.

You’re an intelligent guy.

Use some context here. The F Her Right in the P thing is not an expression of intention to rape.

Can’t be out here taking everything super literally.

It was lewd, inappropriate and unnecessary, but let’s not take this as a serious threat from that silly individual.
Consent. He wasn’t asking, he was telling her what he is going to do.

He did not ask for consent, he stated what he was going to do. Without consent, it is rape. He said it, no need to defend him. He needs to be dealt with.

I agree wit your sentiment that he's an idiot and Ayesha didn't ask for that, but you're taking this too literally. If I tell my buddy "you're a piece of ****" I don't actually mean he's a literally piece of fecal matter. Come on man, you can't take the literal definition to defend your argument.

He did not ask for consent, he stated what he was going to do. Without consent, it is rape. He said it, no need to defend him. He needs to be dealt with.

:lol:

2019 got people wylin.

Are you that dude thats suing his parents for birthing him cause they didnt ask for your consent?

Back
Top Bottom