• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
About to get it in up at U of M ya diggg

No finals tonight means hoop all night

45F260D5-F340-436E-B2E4-5F2E8B2AACFE.jpeg

Ears tucked into the cap tho :lol:

I think this is an assumption though, not a fact. I think there is a huge difference between Steph not attempting a shot in the 4th (which ends up in a win), and Bron being guarded by Curry in crunch time and him giving the ball to a teammate (and ending up losing).

Bron not taking a shot in the 4th would not result in a win, so your "even if" comment can basically be dismissed. Your comparison is disingenuous, IMO.

But my point isn’t really about how the game would unfold, but how certain people in here would react to certain scenarios playing out. It’s a hypothetical to begin with, so I’m not sure how it can be disingenuous. But hey, agree to disagree.

But my point isn’t really about how the game would unfold, but how certain people in here would react to certain scenarios playing out. It’s a hypothetical to begin with, so I’m not sure how it can be disingenuous. But hey, agree to disagree.

I got you now. I see what you are saying but Bron is pretty much a consensus top 3 player of all time (some say top 1). IMO, the bar which the two of them should be measured to are not at the same level. Even the biggest Steph Curry fans out there have Bron on a higher level, individually.

I got you now. I see what you are saying but Bron is pretty much a consensus top 3 player of all time (some say top 1). IMO, the bar which the two of them should be measured to are not at the same level. Even the biggest Steph Curry fans out there have Bron on a higher level, individually.

You sure about that? Especially ON HERE?

You one of them cats that hoops in tights with no shorts on top? :nerd:

Nah bruh...people actually do that on the court? I was I’m the ICU/Hospital for about 2.5 weeks last month and I got so many different IVs and blood draws that my arm looks like I’m a god damn heroine fiend. I’m definitely rocking long sleeves all summer. :lol:

My feeling is that the Warriors are going to be conservative and hold Klay out of game 3 because of the risk of re-aggravating his hamstring injury.

It is kinda like Steph can do no wrong in some people's eyes tho. He gets cooked on defense or has a stinker on offense and some of yall just dismiss that and highlight the other things he does. And I actually don't disagree, he does affect the game in ways other quote unquote superstars can't be bothered to do. But that doesn't mean he's still not having a bad game and could/should be doing more.

And I actually like Steph I just feel yall go overboard with the praise at times

This. I really do mess with Steph, but dudes be going OD.

145qvv.jpg

me seeing yall about to hoop, knowing i cant, and havent really been able to since i had my newborn. SIGHHHHHHHHH

Congrats on the new born my dude. You just gotta get your kid on the Nerf hoop early. When I’m hoop deprived because of schedule/life constraints, I definitely shoot everything or lay it up into the trash/laundry bin to keep my form and layup package tight. I guess that’ll be you with all them diapers :lol: Ball is life.

It is kinda like Steph can do no wrong in some people's eyes tho. He gets cooked on defense or has a stinker on offense and some of yall just dismiss that and highlight the other things he does. And I actually don't disagree, he does affect the game in ways other quote unquote superstars can't be bothered to do. But that doesn't mean he's still not having a bad game and could/should be doing more.

And I actually like Steph I just feel yall go overboard with the praise at times
Steph is one of the few offensive players who has great impact while missing shots. Missing shots is still obviously not a good thing tho but to same if he's missing shots, he's worthless is a bad take.
Currys bad games are still all star impact, that's the difference.
No one saying missing shots is a good thing.

IMG_20190603_012142.jpg

You a good dad tek. Congrats bruh.
I remember when my kids were born I left the hospital that night to go play some pickup.
Now either
download.png

Or ima bad father.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new born my dude. You just gotta get your kid on the Nerf hoop early. When I’m hoop deprived because of schedule/life constraints, I definitely shoot everything or lay it up into the trash/laundry bin to keep my form and layup package tight. I guess that’ll be you with all them diapers :lol: Ball is life.
man shes literally 5 months old. gonna be FOREVER before she sees a basketball hoop....and forever for me too :smh:

Steph is one of the few offensive players who has great impact while missing shots. Missing shots is still obviously not a good thing tho but to same if he's missing shots, he's worthless is a bad take.
Currys bad games are still all star impact, that's the difference.
No one saying missing shots is a good thing.

IMG_20190603_012142.jpg

You a good dad tek. Congrats bruh.
I remember when my kids were born I left the hospital that night to go play some pickup.
Now either
download.png

Or ima bad father.
Meanwhile Igoudala, Draymond, Demarcus, and Klay had more assists than Steph

But y’all out here trying to crown him GPGOAT

Klay hurt his left leg and in that video he is hardly moving it except when jumping to shoot, instead doing his best to put more on his right legt for the landing.

show him moving from one spot to the next then we can judge it

Fans of steph love steph and those that hate him , just hate him. LEt it be stop trying to sway people when we all know its pointless.

The man is that good for us to be having a convo, the same way we do Bron and KD I am sure a number of NBA players would love the level of attention both extreme sides have.

You sure about that? Especially ON HERE?

I dont believe that if you strapped everyone up to a lie detector machine, that anyone could truthfully say that Curry is individually better than LeBron James. Lets be honest....what people post on NT arent always truthful opinions.

Back
Top Bottom