• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not expecting a good shooting night out of Lowry but Siakam can't have another 5-18 night.

They need to attack Cousins, make him defend.

If Deadeye Fred ain't on point I don't see how Toronto gets the W.

FOH bruh. Tell me you still don’t see folks in your hood dressed like this every day, B.
FBA0A6E7-0F6C-4217-8F1F-DF3336380896.jpeg
68696070-7C05-4523-BD98-2D081831D808.jpeg
49B6F7B6-C116-4CC7-A6C6-103994A49BF0.jpeg
23D98A7A-B072-4139-8790-937856A52E3D.jpeg
8B8102BB-6D7E-4977-A8AB-76BC8DFE7232.jpeg
1D68A827-DF40-4B5A-8455-4682461A2384.jpeg

The man has timeless fashion bruh. Tell me you don’t got an uncle that has rocked that same outfit as his MVP photo every 4th of July this millennium.
Lol, Shaq dressed like a pastor

Since we’re talking about fashion in here, I feel like there is a good possibility that Drake will at some point try to bring back the Kriss-Kross wear your **** backwards look.

#RandomTuesdayNoGameThoughts

Thanks bruv, I appreciate it. I’m doing aight but think I need to get some meds changed.

Sidebar: Doesn’t that yellow plaid suit remind you of all the plaid **** they were selling at Changes in the early 2000s? I think Shoe City was on that wave too :lol: wavycrocket wavycrocket

The ones all the uncles were wearing :smh: :rofl:

What you know bout shoe city and changes tho :nerd: :nerd:.

I got beef with changes. Got ho’d up there when I was like 15 in 05. Paid for something right before they closed....and they said I didn’t pay. Lost like $20 on a tee.

Made sure to d-block something every time I went back before they closed. Got my $20 back and then some. Freebandz

F. Changes for life tho :lol: :smh:. I’ll never forget that!

The ones all the uncles were wearing :smh: :rofl:

What you know bout shoe city and changes tho :nerd: :nerd:.

I got beef with changes. Got ho’d up there when I was like 15 in 05. Paid for something right before they closed....and they said I didn’t pay. Lost like $20 on a tee.

Made sure to d-block something every time I went back before they closed. Got my $20 back and then some. Freebandz

F. Changes for life tho :lol: :smh:. I’ll never forget that!

Bro - Changes, DTLR, Shoe City, Jimmy Jazz. I am the culture. I remember after getting my license, every Saturday I would hit all the malls to look for heat.

:lol: at the Changes hate, though. Which one did this incident occur at? The Shoe City on Alameda was a nice little gem because folks were sleep on that one. Eastpoint Shoe City was good too. I vividly remember copping the red All-Star VC1s and White/Silver XIX’s there. They dropped prices crazy fast back in the day

Edit: One time I remember Jimmy Jazz at Eastpoint was selling Evisu’s and the sales clerk was pushing me hard to cop. Price seemed a little low so I called Evisu to see if they were an authorized dealer....nope! Could never **** with them after that :smh:

Thanks bruv, I appreciate it. I’m doing aight but think I need to get some meds changed.

Sidebar: Doesn’t that yellow plaid suit remind you of all the plaid **** they were selling at Changes in the early 2000s? I think Shoe City was on that wave too :lol: wavycrocket wavycrocket
Changes...got damn I ain’t think bout that place in like a decade :lol: ...they always had some nice biddies workin in there tho, chatting it up while they help pick out my tall tees :pimp:

N u can still peep them big plaid summer suit sets at any hood graduation :lol:

Changes...got damn I ain’t think bout that place in like a decade :lol: ...they always had some nice biddies workin in there tho, chatting it up while they help pick out my tall tees :pimp:

N u can still peep them big plaid summer suit sets at any hood graduation :lol:

As much I love tailored suits now, nothing compared to the feeling you got when you threw on the brand new icy white tall tee that was multiple sizes too big :pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom