Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is straight out of the Charlie Murphy real Hollywood stories with Prince
CLASSIC!

giphy.gif

it really does sound like it came straight from that or the prince basketball skit

I’d be more scared if kawhi just did that laugh of his instead of those one word trash talks.

imagine hearing that laugh while walking down a dark alley at night outta nowhere :rofl:

It is kinda like Steph can do no wrong in some people's eyes tho. He gets cooked on defense or has a stinker on offense and some of yall just dismiss that and highlight the other things he does. And I actually don't disagree, he does affect the game in ways other quote unquote superstars can't be bothered to do. But that doesn't mean he's still not having a bad game and could/should be doing more.

And I actually like Steph I just feel yall go overboard with the praise at times

It is kinda like Steph can do no wrong in some people's eyes tho. He gets cooked on defense or has a stinker on offense and some of yall just dismiss that and highlight the other things he does. And I actually don't disagree, he does affect the game in ways other quote unquote superstars can't be bothered to do. But that doesn't mean he's still not having a bad game and could/should be doing more.

And I actually like Steph I just feel yall go overboard with the praise at times
But but but gravity

people dislike steph so much, a poor decision he made 3 years ago is still being debated and held against him... over two back to back championships ago. insanity. this next game needs to hurry up

He answered the question yesterday lol. Love responded.

Gravity and TS%..lol. TS% is becoming a farce if it wasn't already. The whole 'it's 2019 and we still..' business. If you're shooting 40% from the field I could give AF what your ts% is, no matter who you are
This is why I think analytics are aids lmao
Buncha “pro analysts” that can’t play the game for **** go by analytics as their ball bible

it didnt help steph just nonchalantly threw a behind the back pass out off bounds during crunch time

Back
Top Bottom