• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F8089D8E-BD02-46BE-B8B5-046A8E8770BF.jpeg
That's how girls from ATL be dressing

Changes...got damn I ain’t think bout that place in like a decade :lol: ...they always had some nice biddies workin in there tho, chatting it up while they help pick out my tall tees :pimp:

N u can still peep them big plaid summer suit sets at any hood graduation :lol:

None of you probably old enough to remember Oaktree stores. Early 90s that was the spot my non-white friends said I had to shop at.

ya folks must be hella young if you dont remember tragic johnson :lol:
i was young but still remember watching that. imagine fans rushing the court in today's gm :lol:

What year was that? 84? 85? 87?

Weird I don’t remember that. I know 84 was blamed on Worthy

I guess 9 finals in 12 seasons with 5 chips gives you a pass

Steph got off extremely light for that 2016 debacle, he should have been slandered to the high heavens all summer, but the euphoria from Bron bringing the 1st ever title to Cleveland & subsequently KD joining GS allowed him to skate. KD took all the bullets that summer when in reality Steph had his 2011 vs DAL moment that series. He went 3-16 last finals in a game and not a peep. Must be nice to be that insulated.

Steph got off extremely light for that 2016 debacle, he should have been slandered to the high heavens all summer, but the euphoria from Bron bringing the 1st ever title to Cleveland & subsequently KD joining GS allowed him to skate. KD took all the bullets that summer when in reality Steph had his 2011 vs DAL moment that series. He went 3-16 last finals in a game and not a peep. Must be nice to be that insulated.

Is Magic better than Lebron yes or no?

Lebron
3 rings
3 FMVP
4 MVP
12 All-NBA 1st team
2 All-NBA 2nd team
1 All-NBA 3rd team
5 NBA All-Defensive 1st team
1 NBA All-Defensive 2nd team
1 Scoring Champion
ROY

Magic
5 rings
3 FMVP
3 MVP
9 All-NBA 1st team
1 All-NBA 2nd team
4 NBA Assists leader
2 NBA Steals leader
ROY

They are same tier, but Magic is ahead by about 1 ring

Magic’s career was cut short from HIV

Magic is an NCAA Champ

Lebron came out of HS

Lebron will end up higher in all-time scoring

Magic is ahead in all-time assists

It’s close

So in one word

YES

I’m old enough to remember Steph going scoreless in the first half in game 6 against Houston while Klay kept them in it. Then Steph getting 8 late intentional foul FTs so people could say he won it for them

Back
Top Bottom