• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D4ct47nWAAIQEpV.jpg:large

'Axe throwing is cool just give it a chance'

you sure thaty aint you in the Yankees hat ?

Lmao at this axe throwing convo. Group text was just clowning my buddy who went. Sounds like axe throwing is what’s popping though honestly.

Axe Throwing? Imma just chalk this up to cultural differences :lol:

E996A64E-8065-40F8-9BE3-9D4FF74546A0.gif
07E5740C-7CDC-42B6-81A6-DD8E50CC3CC4.gif

It’s like if me and the only other black coworker in my office started talking about “Power” the way they do Game of Thrones :lol:.
The instructors we had the one time we went there were both black :lol:

The last 2 regular matchups Harden averaged 45 and 5 on a 71 TS.

Snyder had to try something different cause the normal defense wasn’t working especially with no Exum.
I agree with you but after game 1 Snyder literally could have tried any other strategy short of playing 4 guys and it would have been a better idea

Jazz are just as competitive and good as any other team outside gsw and hou. The folks calling them trash seem uneducated on the state of the conference

Ahh, I see. You go in groups and everything. Is this an east coast thing? Never heard of this prior to this morning :lol:

Seems like this would be a perfect outlet to get some frustration out though.
Not really sure. I had never heard of it until they opened the spot by me and somebody decided to go for their birthday.

And like I said in the other thread, Giannis is clearly the defensive player of the year based on metrics and his versatility

I like Rudy and think he’s one of the best floor raisers and a top 3 defensive player but if you can’t have your impact be felt against the two best teams then it is really deflating

Ahh, I see. You go in groups and everything. Is this an east coast thing? Never heard of this prior to this morning :lol:

Seems like this would be a perfect outlet to get some frustration out though.

Started in Canada 2010 .. few cities picked up on it in recent years and ever since they just been continuing to open shop up in all states

its a money maker IMO just one of them weird fads

Back
Top Bottom