• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t think it’s too cocky..I like Simmon’s game but that response is kind of weak. It was basically a “I know I am but what are you”. On some elementary school s***.
boy got no jokes, so when he getting roasted all he can do is mock they laugh and say their names.

'cuz you a bum *** funny looking, mona lisa face game, Jenner thot panty wedgie looking boy with no strap'

'hurr hurr hurr....but youre jared dudley thoooo'

boy got no jokes, so when he getting roasted all he can do is mock they laugh and say their names.

'cuz you a bum *** funny looking, mona lisa face game, Jenner thot panty wedgie looking boy with no strap'

hmm what would your buddy kobe say in a situation like this ? just curious.. in fact any all star

Philly vs Everybody :smokin

Wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors lose tonight. This team hasn't been consistent at all this season.

Nah chill.

Ben basically pulled a

572F2599-C982-4EC5-A26D-6D709D671341.jpeg

Best response he could have given.

293665EA-C208-449E-AED2-5397C6CEED11.jpeg

Clippers ML tonight???? ..hmmmmmmmmmmmm for the gustoooooooooo

Aye, X xxpizzo I do like that -.5 Philly 1Q I am on it with you

Sick my personal bookie only allows 2U on Qrt bets. Wanted $300 but all good. Got caught up with a client so i missed the .5 -120.. i like these -1 -110 odd better away

Good luck g lets get it

hmm what would your buddy kobe say in a situation like this ? just curious.. in fact any all star

Philly vs Everybody :smokin
who would call kobe average bruh? you cant compare ben getting roasted and try and say, well what if kobe got roasted. if he got roasted, it would have to mean he was a lesser player and not one of the goats.

bums cant even look the goats in the eyes. but jared dudley can speak on ben simmons all day. and be completely accurate.

who would call kobe average bruh? you cant compare ben getting roasted and try and say, well what if kobe got roasted. if he got roasted, it would have to mean he was a lesser player and not one of the goats.

bums cant even look the goats in the eyes. but jared dudley can speak on ben simmons all day. and be completely accurate.

is what simmons did not Mamba Mentality ?

Ruben Patterson, Raja Bell lol

Nah chill.

Ben basically pulled a

572F2599-C982-4EC5-A26D-6D709D671341.jpeg

Best response he could have given.
tbh...if i was ben...best way to break jared soul...

when the reporter reads the comment to ben,

I'd be like...

'oh...ok...well....wait...which one is Jared Dudley again? He's a reporter? *soulja voice* He's in the nbaaaaa? Damn. what team is he on?'

Go completely brand new. A more sophisticated and harder hitting version of just saying 'who?'

wheres that survery from the other day that all the players did? specifically the part about refs they like and hate.

Back
Top Bottom