Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Josh Jackson said f**** it and went all the way

3A3DD90A-1662-47DE-9F4D-0EE4306078EE.png

Please don’t mention josh jacksons name anywhere near a playoff thread :rofl:

Was good for most of the day but starting to fall apart mentally again.

Keep having nightmares of Klay and Steph's shooting last game causing the raptors to overplay them leading to easy backdoors in game 6.

Im skressed.
Keep that negative energy to yourself b

It’s kind of funny that folks say Klay could never be a #1. I get that he’s not a playmaker. At all but if he was on a squad with other playmakers that suited his strengths, he could put up those numbers on a routine basis. 31 shots with 18 3FGA and 23 shots with 14 3FGA :wow: :wow:

got raps closing this out tonight.

As much as I will repeat Dubs in 7, without KD, it’s truly difficult to see them having the firepower to score the necessary amount of points to compete or having a low scoring game where the splash bros go off and they play the requisite defense to win.

Two things crossing my mind:

1. Does any part of Kawhi’s legacy depend on this game? I’m curious how it is affected win vs. loss (that could be win in 6/7 or lose in 7)

2. Does Toronto leaving increase the chance of KLaw leaving?

Two things crossing my mind:

1. Does any part of Kawhi’s legacy depend on this game? I’m curious how it is affected win vs. loss (that could be win in 6/7 or lose in 7)

2. Does Toronto leaving increase the chance of KLaw leaving?

1.) You could look at in 2 realms of fact, that Kawhi would be 1-2 in the finals if the Raptors lost this or that Kawhi took a bum team to the finals his first year there. Winning this puts Kawhi in the top 10 all time discussion. 2 rings, 2 FMVP 2x DPOY and maybe even most points in a playoff series? Losing this doesn’t hinder him too much for the simple fact that this team wasn’t built around him and they constantly underachieved

2.) I’m of the mindset that Kawhi leaves regardless. The narrative is lot more ill if he wins and still dips on some “you’re welcome, scrubs” type ****. If he can win in Toronto, he can win anywhere. Especially a place with much better weather and things to do with a team built around him.

1.) You could look at in 2 realms of fact, that Kawhi would be 1-2 in the finals if the Raptors lost this or that Kawhi took a bum team to the finals his first year there. Winning this puts Kawhi in the top 10 all time discussion. 2 rings, 2 FMVP 2x DPOY and maybe even most points in a playoff series? Losing this doesn’t hinder him too much for the simple fact that this team wasn’t built around him and they constantly underachieved

2.) I’m of the mindset that Kawhi leaves regardless. The narrative is lot more ill if he wins and still dips on some “you’re welcome, scrubs” type ****. If he can win in Toronto, he can win anywhere. Especially a place with much better weather and things to do with a team built around him.

I appreciate your genuine response. Having said that, did you take @casper90403 ’s advice and start drinking heavily a few hours ago? A W in this series is a big feat but by no means has Kawhi in the Top 10 GOAT. I can’t be the only to think this.

I’m not sure what he does after but if he cares about accolades, I think he realized the East is it. However, he doesn’t seem like that type of player to me. He’ll go where he’s happy and gut it out because no matter where he calls home, ball is life and Board Man gets paid so he’ll be happy regardless.

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom