• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I will repeat Dubs in 7, without KD, it’s truly difficult to see them having the firepower to score the necessary amount of points to compete or having a low scoring game where the splash bros go off and they play the requisite defense to win.

Wasnt Raptors whole narrative that they dont have enough firepower all playoffs long?

Wasnt Raptors whole narrative that they dont have enough firepower all playoffs long?

I don’t quite remember this but they took a historic shot to beat Philly in 7 in the ECSF, lost to Greek Freak n ‘em in 6 in the ECF (after being down 2-0), hell they even dropped a game to Orlando in Round 1 :lol: . I think they are phenomenal but obviously KD going out has changed a lot for that narrative and it took them time to gel.

Lol @ bum team

You mean the Hawks?

Bite thy tongue swine. Y’all got swept by Lebron just like we did and we hadn’t had a player near Demar’s caliber since the 80’s. Y’all been trash. Y’all jersey’s were always hot though, can’t front.

I appreciate your genuine response. Having said that, did you take @casper90403 ’s advice and start drinking heavily a few hours ago? A W in this series is a big feat but by no means has Kawhi in the Top 10 GOAT. I can’t be the only to think this.

I’m not sure what he does after but if he cares about accolades, I think he realized the East is it. However, he doesn’t seem like that type of player to me. He’ll go where he’s happy and gut it out because no matter where he calls home, ball is life and Board Man gets paid so he’ll be happy regardless.

Dismantled the Heat dynasty and the Warriors dynasty and was the best player on the court I’m both instances? 2 x defensive player of the year in a league where the alleged best player doesn’t even play defense? A ring first year on a new squad after playing ~10 games the previous season because of injury. These are top 10 merits and his career is in his prime. Lemme go ahead and put some truth in the air real quick....he has a better career than KD if he get this title.

Bum Raptors team? Some people say the dumbest ****

You’re on the slander list if Raptors choke :D

when has steph proven that he was the best player in the finals? he hasnt been finals mvp... andre iguodala won one then KD won it twice..

***** aint even the best player on his team.. lame *** light skin *** *****
I like anthony davis but I hate klay thompson... what does light skin have to do with anything

nba gonna be mostly light skin in 20 years anyways

Looking forward to Warriors winning in 7 and Drake drowning in a sea of tears :pimp::lol:
Who you kidding?! Drake will be at the parade if Dubs win. He has tats of steph and kds numbers. He'll be like "my hometown Raptors overachieved this season but time to party with my guys"

Looking forward to Warriors winning in 7 and Drake drowning in a sea of tears :pimp::lol:

He’ll reveal his true colors when that happens

D7B65346-66E2-4B08-805E-A058E10F2EFD.jpeg

Bite thy tongue swine. Y’all got swept by Lebron just like we did and we hadn’t had a player near Demar’s caliber since the 80’s. Y’all been trash. Y’all jersey’s were always hot though, can’t front.

Raps >>>> trash *** Hawks

No swine on mine pal. I'll leave that to you down south folks.

Seems about half the board is picking the warriors to win the series. When they lose I hope I don’t have to read the Steph curry needs more help manifesto.

I think that

Dismantled the Heat dynasty and the Warriors dynasty and was the best player on the court I’m both instances? 2 x defensive player of the year in a league where the alleged best player doesn’t even play defense? A ring first year on a new squad after playing ~10 games the previous season because of injury. These are top 10 merits and his career is in his prime. Lemme go ahead and put some truth in the air real quick....he has a better career than KD if he get this title.

You’re on the slander list if Raptors choke :D

Please. In no specific order of respect,
nick. nick.
@ballinsam23
@Hahahaha
@harlemtothebronx
JD617 JD617 MVP MVP @addict4sneakers wavycrocket wavycrocket @BIG LEEMELONE @sohi 23 @antidope @osh kosh bosh @pmatic @B Sox @buc em @bostoiah wavycrocket wavycrocket @frshstunna ahat ahat numbah1grimey numbah1grimey @shotsrangout and others who I am too traumatized to remember to tag.....is this a legit take or is lamekilla lamekilla just off his meds?

I have had a long week and need to know if I’m delusional or if the takes of this man are credible.

My lord.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom