• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta love it when it's your first time.

Raps fans looking quite nice, calm, and bored after winning their first title in franchise history :lol::rofl:
20190613_211602.jpg
2016 finals forever

Congrats Raptors fans. Personal grudges aside, you were impressive. I for one never saw a champion in this team and I think many people didn’t either and had the Bucks penciled in to win the east. I did, even after you beat us especially after going down 0-2 in the conf finals.

But you stepped up in G3 against us after we failed to close it out and tied the series up. Played a tough G7 and had an all time great 4 bounce shot fall just your way to win the series. I’ll probably never get over that and always hate you for it, but luck is always a part of every championship run and this is no different. Then you came back against the Bucks and took advantage of an injured Warriors team.

I still think the Dubs win if everyone is 100% but you can’t help who you play and you took care of business.

Congrats Raptors fans. Hopefully we can bring back Jimmy/Tobias and add some pieces and run it back next year because no one had a better series than we did. Congrats!

Man this for all those horrible teams we had to put up with

Walt Williams
Eric Montross
Popeye jones
Mike James
Milt Palacio
Jorge garbajosa
Rafael araujo
Andrea bargnani

ETC ETC ETC

YO WHOLE WEEKEND GONNA BE WILD
the Junkyard Dog erasure...