• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grit and Grind, Marc Gasol :smokin

yakaiQe.gif
tenor.gif

The disrespect to Boyz II Men right there

Shoulda played this for draymond as he leaves to go cry in the car and make calls

Boogie Is the only guy I feel bad for. You left money on the table in order to go to the Warriors, didn't contribute much in the regular season, got injured in the playoffs and rushed back and looked awful for the most part only to not win a ring. Cole world.

Was at work didn’t see a second of the game so I have no context

Steph was 6/17 for 21 points fam?...

Reactions: HIM
i think steph just ruined his legacy tbh. dude got completely outplayed by both kyle lowry AND vanvleet. then made a bonehead decision to seal the game for good. my word
No dog in a fight just love basketball... with that said I have never seen a player get Box 1, Triangle shooter, and Box 2/Man shooter in the NBA before. Toronto did so much to stop Curry. We can’t ignore that.

What decision?
curry decided to chuck a fadeaway 3 while double teamed off a wild pass with like 15 seconds to go... while down by 2. all he had to do was drive, they woulda HAD to foul. it was a dumb*** decision. he went for the glory moment instead of the smart basketball play.

draymond really be hurtin them with his scared to shoot/score sometimes (a lot)

been saying this. draymond is a liability since he has the ball so much but is scared to shoot. ESPECIALLY when his favorite people arent on the floor hes a turnover machine cuz theyre not covering up his deficiencies.

Back
Top Bottom