• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just need y’all Golden State groupies to know something.

I just want y’all to know something

STEPH TOOK THE ELBOW JUMPER FROM THE SAME SPOT THAT KYRIE LEFT HIS SOUL ON.

HE TOOK THAT JUMPER FROM THE SAME SPOT AND FLOPPED IT WAS NOT A GOOD SHOT HE CHUCKED THAT BALL BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE NEVER HIT THE BACK OF THE RIM THE WAY IT DID

HE TOOK THE JUMPER FROM THE SAME SPOT THAT KYRIE WON THE FINALS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

FFDDD15F-D391-4AB2-A5BD-13653AA672C8.gif

Wanted to see the Warriors win, but I can't be mad at that outcome. Toronto definitely deserved it.
- Raptors 1st championship in team history.
- Jeremy Lin's 1st championship after having a really good season with the Knicks, which earned him the nickname Linsanity, then being traded from team to team (Knicks, Nets, Lakers, Rockets, Raptors)
- Marc Gasol 1st championship after giving the Memphis Grizzlies most of his career & randomly being traded by them. Now he has a ring just like his brother Pau
- Kyle Lowry 1st every championship after having his homie, Derozan, traded under the table by his organization.
- Kawhi winning a 2nd championship & finals MVP after the way people criticized him last year during the playoffs when he was still with the Spurs.

Wanted to see the Warriors win, but I can't be mad at that outcome. Toronto definitely deserved it.
- Raptors 1st championship in team history.
- Jeremy Lin's 1st championship after having a really good season with the Knicks, which earned him the nickname Linsanity, then being traded from team to team (Knicks, Nets, Lakers, Rockets, Raptors)
- Marc Gasol 1st championship after giving the Memphis Grizzlies most of his career & randomly being traded by them. Now he has a ring just like his brother Pau
- Kyle Lowry 1st every championship after having his homie, Derozan, traded under the table by his organization.
- Kawhi winning a 2nd championship & finals MVP after the way people criticized him last year during the playoffs when he was still with the Spurs.
To your SN is perfect for all this. Amazing ratio

Talk that talk!! tay1 tay1 this is why I say Klay is the most likeable. There hasn’t been too many times where they needed him, and he didn’t step up. Sons a warrior forreal.
That's cool but bruh you quoted is flat out trollin. The ***** averaged 30 for the finals. I'm convinced he could average 45 and people would still troll.

not their fault that cavs were the ones remaining in the east they still had to go through beat ups in the stacked west before getting to a weak lebron team anyways
yeah i think going through the insane west five years straight makes up for some of the sub-par finals matchups.

Dope! Man glad you got to experience it.

Still waiting for my Knicks to do it. Closest I ever got to excitement was when we beat Miami at home during the playoffs before the Garden renovations... building was shaking.

You really talk all this dumb ignorant **** on here all day every day and you’re a Knicks fan.

@addict4sneakers Tony $now Tony $now what the hell. Y’all ain’t supposed to agree with me. Argue with me, dammit.

“I’m trying Jennifer” :rofl:
Nothing to argue, Toronto is a really good team. They were 6-8 deep and played great defense and scored consistently all series. My boy didn’t rise to the moment in game 6. You didn’t tell any lies in your post and the hot takes were at a minimum :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom