Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
way to jinx it :lol:

imma be all da way 100....Golden State at full strength had absolutely no business losing to Toronto....Klay staying in da game would've guaranteed a game 7.

and fellas, Steph was double teamed all game, understandable.
Yeah that double team looked more cramped then your bedroom.

I'm not about to sit here and slander any player from either team in this series. Both teams played with heart and composure. At the end of the day we got to witness a great and competitive finals. Can't ask for much more than that as a basketball fan.

That play deserves more jokes. What an idiot move

I was thinking about this. Is it THAT stupid? His timeout call with none remaining stopped the clock and gave them a chance at stealing the inbound.

Had he not called it, time runs out with him on his back without getting a shot off. Now I don't think he thought that through. Maybe someone has a point I havent thought through.

Shouts out to FVV. small guard. Undrafted. Yet he’s a big time performer.

I’ve been a fan.

Last time I check my list you was rooting for another guy....
upload_2019-6-14_9-7-33.jpeg

#joinsdabandwagon

I was thinking about this. Is it THAT stupid? His timeout call with none remaining stopped the clock and gave them a chance at stealing the inbound.

Had he not called it, time runs out with him on his back without getting a shot off. Now I don't think he thought that through. Maybe someone has a point I havent thought through.
They already knew they didn’t have a timeout to call. That’s final huddle 101. A bad shot is better than no shot. Throw that things backward upside down with one arm if you have to

Warriors depth was lightyears behind Toronto’s. Ended up being the difference

That's cool but bruh you quoted is flat out trollin. The ***** averaged 30 for the finals. I'm convinced he could average 45 and people would still troll.

HIM HIM is a master troll, but nothing he said there was trolling. Klay was clearly the best warrior on both sides of the ball.
Steph got outplayed by Kyle Lowry and FVV in an elimination game, and disappeared when it mattered.

Back
Top Bottom