• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought I would be foaming at the mouth after this raptors win but after a night of deliberating, I am at peace with the whole scenario.

Could have did without the severe injuries to an elite player and a glorified chucker without a handle who can't do anything but chuck 3's like his splash brother but I am at peace.

Raptors in 6. Feels poetic to me.

Curry going out in a blaze of feces with a terrible game looking like a light skin brevin knight. I am at peace.
Joe Lacob and Bob Myers looking like dummies for using ****** judgment and forcing Durant to play for no reason. I am at peace.

Folks. I am just in tranquility right now.:smile:

To win Finals MVP, you gotta ball for 4-7 games and be better than your teammates. You can even suck in the playoffs up to that point. Just be good for 4-7 games.

To win league MVP, you gotta ball for 82 games and be better than 100 other dudes in the league.

Give me Steph Curry’s 2 LEAGUE MVPs over Kawhi Leonard’s Finals MVPs every day!
wtf1.gif

To win Finals MVP, you gotta ball for 4-7 games and be better than your teammates. You can even suck in the playoffs up to that point. Just be good for 4-7 games.

To win league MVP, you gotta ball for 82 games and be better than 100 other dudes in the league.

y'all bistephuals really are some weirdos.. stop posting

Huh, lol

Everybody gets a chance to play in the season, but not everyone gets to be the best in a series at the biggest stage in basketball.

This that LeBron logic

Edit: in a regular season you’re battling for one trophy vs another 400+ players, whereas the finals you’re just battling your own teammates (cause you can only win FMVP if your team wins of course)

So you have greater chances at winning FMVP than regular season MVP, statistically

But a FMVP definitely holds more weight on a resume than a season MVP

What does Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant have to do with Steph Curry and Kawhi Leonard, or is this the common Niketalk deflection tactic?

And then you had the audacity to edit and put James Harden's name in.

LOL. James. Harden.

To show how MVP's aren't the best reflection of a players greatness :lol:

Multiple finals mvps >>

Congrats to @ahat20, @QU!K, and my dude @osh kosh bosh

Props to Kyle Lowry. He's been criticized routinely in the playoffs (deservedly so to some degree) but he balled out in the biggest game of his life.

I've said it before, nothing but respect for Klay man. Put the team on his byke, for years now really and has saved the Warriors several times during this 5 straight Finals run.

Get well soon and get paid.

Only idiots believe that a FMVP means more than a league MVP :lol:

Back
Top Bottom