Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something I've been thinking about since last night:

Was opting for a three, down 1 with 9 seconds remaining, the right decision?

Feels like they could have worked for a better look or attacked the basket and got to the line.

He’s the greatest shooter of all time and it was a clean look. He just didn’t sink it. It’s happened time and time again in the postseason with him. Idk how to explain the greatest shooter ever being 0fer in his career in those type of shots.

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 10.29.17 AM.png

i think he had options

Lol second best what?

Bro there’s about 20 Point Guards who are light years ahead of Wardell. Do yourself a favor and watch basketball not ESPN and YouTube.
man, i need to see this list of 20 point guards better than Steph.

I'm no Steph fan but i don't see 20 better pg's than Steph. I'm just a 44 year old dude who's seen Magic all the way up until now. And Steph is top 5 from what i've seen. Its not even a question.

Championship pedigree is real and GSW showed that last night. Even without KD or Klay, they hung around until the end and had Toronto's players looking shook at times.

"I love that dude, man," DeMarcus Cousins told Marcus Thompson II of The Athletic. "That's my brother for life. If I ever go into a hole and I knew it was some scandalous s--t, and I could choose one person in life and it's a chance we might not make it out, I'm going into that muthaf---a with Draymond. I will go to war with that dude anywhere."

for as much slander Steph is getting, I'd like to equally give credit to Toronto for how they defended him. What a masteful job of helping out. He was suffocated. Made him try to dribble behind the back between two defenders because he was given no room.

Nurse did a great job. He had his bone headed decisions (i.e. timeout at the 3 minute mark in game 5) but i like him.

Back
Top Bottom