• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looked like they were gonna keep klay out there until boogie fouled siakam. This is a horrible team man
I’m surprised this isn’t getting more talk.

Kerr went back to the zone, Dray was telling everyone where to go then literally threw his hands up in confusion when Boogie took the foul

SlightViciousCygnet-size_restricted.gif

In all seriousness watching the warriors team this year just felt different. All the home blowouts. The KD/Dray drama. The over the top arrogance they had. Their defense wasn't as good as it used to be. Steve Kerr didn't push right buttons. They just got too comfortable with having the most talent and watching them in the playoffs they never "turned it on". All the BS about them being "bored", nah that ain't what it was. Then they had to deal with the same thing every dynasty deals with the wear and tear. The grind every year can wear a team down.

But getting back to the slander Steph had a golden opportunity in that 4th but he went

4 PTS 1-6 FG, 0-4 3FG

and a shot he makes in his sleep he hit the back of the rim. If you really "Stephgod" and "passing Magic" and "Top 10 ever" you gotta prove it.

When the Mavs washed them boys in Oracle by 30 when they was still fighting for the #1 seed in late March I knew they was done this year.

Its mentally and physically exhausting to make 5 straight finals.

If they honest they probably relieved. I know the Heat said they were when the run was over.

I’m surprised this isn’t getting more talk.

Kerr went back to the zone, Dray was telling everyone where to go then literally threw his hands up in confusion when Boogie took the foul
The franchise is trash. They don’t take care of their players and that’s not even up for debate

Golden State fans really thought “Iggy” was gonna save them...

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

I know y’all was sitting there like “this the game we needed out of Iggy now we gonna go to 7 and no way we can lose game 7”

Lol y’all ain’t Bron.

Kerr was definitely going to let Klay play through, and Boogie took it upon himself to commit that foul.

After what's happened this series, just letting him run back up the court after the free throw was kind of crazy.

That's malpractice. Not surprising though from the same guy who earlier in the day said if they knew what happened to KD would've happen would they do it again (ie have him play in G5). His response was 'DAMN RIGHT'. No sensitivity whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom