• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curry tripped over his own ankles and got a foul call.

Haha game woulda been done at that point if the whistle never blew but y’all out here talking about a glorified trash PG with the play style of a nba 2k myplayer

It's strange how KD's injury seems to have increased GSW's chances at re-signing him. You'd think it would be the opposite considering the circumstances...

I honestly don't think it has. From the Warriors perspective they have no choice but to at minimum put the offer of the table. Dude had a career altering injury possibly for their benefit. Doesn't mean he'll take the deal. The Knicks, Nets, Clippers and Lakers going to have max deals waiting for him as well.

I honestly don't think it has. From the Warriors perspective they have no choice but to at minimum put the offer of the table. Dude had a career altering injury possibly for their benefit. Doesn't mean he'll take the deal. The Knicks, Nets, Clippers and Lakers going to have max deals waiting for him as well.

I’m tryna tell ppl, I’m almost sure he’s gone

In all seriousness watching the warriors team this year just felt different. All the home blowouts. The KD/Dray drama. The over the top arrogance they had. Their defense wasn't as good as it used to be. Steve Kerr didn't push right buttons. They just got too comfortable with having the most talent and watching them in the playoffs they never "turned it on". All the BS about them being "bored", nah that ain't what it was. Then they had to deal with the same thing every dynasty deals with the wear and tear. The grind every year can wear a team down.

But getting back to the slander Steph had a golden opportunity in that 4th but he went

4 PTS 1-6 FG, 0-4 3FG

and a shot he makes in his sleep he hit the back of the rim. If you really "Stephgod" and "passing Magic" and "Top 10 ever" you gotta prove it.

for as much slander Steph is getting, I'd like to equally give credit to Toronto for how they defended him. What a masteful job of helping out. He was suffocated. Made him try to dribble behind the back between two defenders because he was given no room.

Nurse did a great job. He had his bone headed decisions (i.e. timeout at the 3 minute mark in game 5) but i like him.
nurse did a great job. knew when to put vanvleet in, threw a box and one, put serge in favorable matchups

Curry clutch y’all. He’s clutch. He’s “mypg” to most of y’all.

Son is absolute garbage and say what you want about Kyrie but they don’t teach you clutch, they don’t instill clutch, there’s no protein you can drink, or workout you can do. You born with clutch and mr. Wardell Steven curry is not CLUTCH.

It's crazy that curry is the only athlete to deal with double and triple teams

Word :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
giphy.gif

Being great for an entire SEASON > being great for FOUR to SEVEN games.

Pretty easy to see.

Nah.

I’ll take the finals MVP because every nba player just wants to taste the finals. So go ask around go see if them exhibition games mean more than the 7 that take place before the summer.

Aight, thought I was buggin'.

Steph is more of a swing guard than a PG to me.

If we're talking about selecting a pure point guard, there's a few PGs I'd take before Curry who facilitate the offense much better.

82 games voted on by like 100 people.
4-7 games voted on by eleven people.

Chauncey Billups > John Stockton according to NT logic.

Nobody cared about Finals MVPs until the KD vs Steph debate popped up. Funny how that works.

Back
Top Bottom