• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I legit don’t care

Y’all have so much hate for a franchise, it’s ******* basketball

Dubs will still be back and y’all will still be flirting with the chuckie cheese hostess

He was asked if he had any regrets about starting KD and playing him 12 of 14 minutes. I'll try and find the clip. I was like really G? Even if you don't have regrets, you don't come off as that insensitive
to be honest, i saw that clip and i didnt take it the same way you did. I remember it being something along the lines of "if you knew then what you knew now, would you have changed your decision?" And Kerr replied, as he should, Damn right

Something along those lines

6C3FC53B-6EC8-4621-A4B2-A24332216EA1.jpeg

I legit don’t care

Y’all have so much hate for a franchise, it’s ****ing basketball

Dubs will still be back and y’all will still be flirting with the chuckie cheese hostess
Oh, you're still not ready to have a reasonable rational discussion about what took place this series.

If anyone did hate the Warriors, they don't have reason to now. Just sayin'.

Who up next we taking y’all souls like Kyrie did a couple years back.

Y’all going to sleep upset tonight

“They don’t take care of their players”

Lol y’all are ****ing crazy, the hate is so real. What did golden state do to you? Seriously, steal your girl?

Go to your ****ing job at 7/11 and shut the **** up

SN to Avy to Post ratio :rofl:

I legit don’t care

Y’all have so much hate for a franchise, it’s ****ing basketball

you care.

And come on man, you have more hate than anyone I've seen in this site. You legit hate everything. I dont think i've seen a happy post by you. I think you hate air.

Reasonable debate? When did NikeTalk get so many profound doctors and lawyers?

Y’all are ******* basketball fans, shut the **** up and watch the game. SO many dudes in here all series making up these crazy *** theories and assumptions and passing them as facts.

The same dudes that ride so hard for “good journalism” are the same dudes in here running fabricated twitter posts from writers who barely could pass the 5th grade.

Yeah it sucks, dubs lost but don’t sit here and ******* act like this franchise doesn’t care for their players. That’s ********

Y’all are ****ing basketball fans, shut the **** up and watch the game. SO many dudes in here all series making up these crazy *** theories and assumptions and passing them as facts.

The same dudes that ride so hard for “good journalism” are the same dudes in here running fabricated twitter posts from writers who barely could pass the 5th grade.

Yeah it sucks, dubs lost but don’t sit here and ****ing act like this franchise doesn’t care for their players. That’s bull****
Shut up, *****.

You sound soft.

Tried to be respectful, but go cry into your pillow, fam.

Y’all are ****ing basketball fans, shut the **** up and watch the game. SO many dudes in here all series making up these crazy *** theories and assumptions and passing them as facts.

Yeah it sucks, dubs lost but don’t sit here and ****ing act like this franchise doesn’t care for their players. That’s bull****

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom