• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What were you saying?? Oh nothing
43337D1C-1066-4655-906E-3D8AB3E869E7.jpeg
Dray isn’t their primary playmaker...he eats off of Steph...his 8 TO’s last night killed them btw. Some real momentum swinging stuff he was doing this series with boneheaded TO’s

And the gamble on Siakum was costly too. Smh.

Imagine being cousins and thinking you gonna cake walk to your first finals and get a ring and everything falls apart.

Ha ha.

6ca54295287ff3100e25731c12eaf3d8.jpg

Media always tryna split these dudes up :smh:

Nick nurse got that Mike dantoni black don't crack gene. Would think he's barely pushing 40
Being great for an entire SEASON > being great for FOUR to SEVEN games.

Pretty easy to see.

So then you would think a guy who could ball out for 82 games on two different occasions would easily be able to put 4 games together and get that MVP at least once in 5 tries since it's that easy. Right..?

Sign KD for the minimum. Trade Klay for a one year rental

Last edited:
How long was it that LeBron was struggling in late game situations? I remember for years he struggled hitting shots down the stretch in games, so maybe Curry can turn it around. I think we've seen players go from no clutch gene to coming up big a bunch of times.

He'll have a harder time though because teams can kind of focus in on him and what he wants to do, which always seems to be to shoot a three.

Next year should be interesting. Steph will get a legit chance of trying to disprove naysayers who think he can't lead or carry the team...so we'll see how the rest of his career shapes out. Hell, these injuries could very well force him to evolve his game and add new elements he'd been neglecting with the superteam.

I'd agree with this if he wasn't already 31. At this point, he is who he is in the clutch, and I don't see them making it to the finals again.

Dubs on the wrong side of history. They actually let 2 teams that literally have NO reason having a ring, get one on their watch, and in one those they had a 73-9 season.
Some things gotta give, and it starts with that ridiculous notion that he is even remotely in the conversation of being a GOAT.
He's a great player, greatest shooter, nice handles, but he is not even remotely close to being mentioned with all time greats, he's not cut like that.
We also have to stop acting like he's the first, 2nd option on this team. I firmly believe that Klay or KD BY THEMSELVES, in steph's shoes would've won the chip, and do it in convincing fashion. We have seen what Steph looks like by himself, with the game on the line, it isn't good.
Last night he got outscored by not only a player who didn't play an entire quarter, but also by a player in Eagle Dollar, who should've retired when he won FMVP. Dude has done what Kuz doing now to the Lakers in order to not be traded, becoming a fan favorite, and thats what Steph did. The moment he took the mic after that playoff series loss and addressed the crowd, he won everyone's affections and became the NBA darling. Smart move I Can't blame him, then he locked down that MAX, again reallly can't blame him, but it's like dude C'mon, he's not that good. If anything he knows how to market himself.
He simply doesn't make smart decisions(They just needed 2 points, he's steph curry, everyone knows he's gonna shoot a 3, fake the 3 hit a 2pointer)
he has no mid range game, or simply doesn't believe in it
HUGE liability on defense, part of the Teams defensive scheme is to hide him, and they do a great job, he never seems to be caught on anyone like Kawhi, Lebron, Giannis, does he even guard the players at his position and if he does, do they light him up or does he shut them down?

I hope this loss ends all the talk once and for all

Kerr said damn right they’d do things differently, not that they would’ve still played him.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking “playmaking” is solely Assist Per Game.

Draymond literally says out of his mouth:

“The only reason my assist is up is because he (Steph) gets double teamed”

:lol:.

The feds did a sweep
The **** the colossal
Where were you when the dogs needed help

When non Toronto fans feel like they won last night as well, that’s when you know you doing something right :pimp:. Warriors will be back. Dynasty or not, this team isn’t going anywhere

Is he, though? I mean purely as a point guard is expected to?

I'm seriously asking, because I always saw him as less of a playmaker and more of a scoring guard.

Draymond facilitates the offense most times.

Curry clutch y’all. He’s clutch. He’s “mypg” to most of y’all.

Son is absolute garbage and say what you want about Kyrie but they don’t teach you clutch, they don’t instill clutch, there’s no protein you can drink, or workout you can do. You born with clutch and mr. Wardell Steven curry is not CLUTCH.
Son is absolute garbage.

Garbage.

Interesting

Still think steph is the goatpg but draymond played a nutty game last night despite the turnovers. He was an engine on both ends, it wasn’t racking up assists because of steph. Draymond played like an all nbaer

That's malpractice. Not surprising though from the same guy who earlier in the day said if they knew what happened to KD would've happen would they do it again (ie have him play in G5). His response was 'DAMN RIGHT'. No sensitivity whatsoever.
He did not say that. The reporter ask, "if you were to do this over again, would you have NOT played Durant" then Kerr replied with "Damn Right". I'll look it up, but you misinterpreted the **** out of that.

Edit: You're original Quote was on the mark, but you missed out his following sentence, after you were a news tabloid or something:
His follow-up statement starts at 5:52

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom