• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is he, though? I mean purely as a point guard is expected to?

I'm seriously asking, because I always saw him as less of a playmaker and more of a scoring guard.

Draymond facilitates the offense most times.

Draymond facilitates the offense most times because Steph curry is literally one of the most dangerous guys coming off screens in the history of the league.. it's just smart strategy. With that said it's been talked about in here non stop how much attention he draws on the court & he's a great passer. so yes absolutely he's a playmaker, he's just not the guy who gonna stand around and pound the air out the rock.

after danny green threw the ball away warriors had to do two things

run the clock down

score

instead they got a quick shot and a miss

Is he, though? I mean purely as a point guard is expected to?

I'm seriously asking, because I always saw him as less of a playmaker and more of a scoring guard.

Draymond facilitates the offense most times.

He averaged close to 9apg under Mark Jackson. Playmaking includes scoring too btw. And the threat of scoring to MAKE PLAYS FOR OTHERS...

The Warriors losing brought out the worst in y’all :smh: :lol:.

I get it tho. Fire away

When non Toronto fans feel like they won last night as well, that’s when you know you doing something right :pimp:

Proud of an organization that sacrificed their best player's career

giphy.gif

Whats funny is the 2015 Warriors fans used to love to talk about how the warriors are underdogs that came from nowhere. They wasn't supposed to be here. Nobody picked them to win the title in 2015. :lol:

And here they got beat by a team that doesn't have a player drafted in the top 15. By their own logic the injury excuse shouldn't matter.

Golden State fans really thought “Iggy” was gonna save them...

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

I know y’all was sitting there like “this the game we needed out of Iggy now we gonna go to 7 and no way we can lose game 7”

Lol y’all ain’t Bron.

Not a single soul thought that.

Why do yall do this mqn?

:lol:

Who are these PURE pgs that you are taking before Steph.

Let me see that list please

Not only that...my man said “facilities” the offense much better.

Steph...had that limited mark Jackson offense in the top 10...before his “playmaker” Draymond was even starting.

Then was the centerpiece to some of the best offenses in league history.

This is outta hand :lol:

Sure:

Orlando Magic: if they keep the core and add a couple of good role players they can advance to round 2 next year. I think it will be difficult for them to sign a real superstar, last time that happened was T-Mac and an already injured Grant Hill and Orlando has always been the ugly duckling in comparison to the Heat and my most favorite player back in the 90s when I was a young teen and started hooping was Penny Hardaway! 1Cent for life! So I am of course saddened to accept that the Magic will most likely not sign a superstar.

Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley, despite being one of the faces, if not the face for the last 5 years probably will move to another team via trade. If they draft Ja Morant however, maybe Conley stays and teaches him. This would actually remind me of the Penny Hardaway and Scott Skiles situation, Penny played off guard and later on took over for Skiles and he came of the bench. Basically it is going to be a rebuild year and in the 2020 draft, if they get a top 3 pick, then they might move closer to the 8 spot.

Chicago Bulls: one of my most favorite topic when it comes to roster discussions: they beat really good teams this year and lost against terrible ones. Their defense at most times was awful and the Finnisher and Lavine were just stat hungry. The Bulls are still traumatized from their Injury Derrick Rose, Tom Tibodeau, Fred Hoiberg and Jimmy Butler days. I personally think that no one wants to go to Chicago right now. The best thing that Paxson did in his tenure with the Bulls was hitting the game winner in 1993 against the Suns and picking Derrick Rose. Gar Forman does not even need to be mentioned. The Bulls overall are in my opinion still haunted from the MJ days, which were 21 years ago. MJ made them the best team of the 90s, a dynasty, the unstoppabulls and everything that happened after 1999 was just sad to watch. The only highlight were the conference finals against the Heat, but everyone knew that they had no chance. Good thing is, the Bulls are still 6 of 6 in NBA finals history! But coming back to next season: they will not make the Playoffs, not much will change. When I see their IG posts it sometimes feels like they still believe it is 1996 without MJ though. I am saddned to write this, since I watched about 60% of their games between 1995 and MJs retirement.

My G though..im not even gon lie, im impressed and i was wrong :pimp:

Whats funny is the 2015 Warriors fans used to love to talk about how the warriors are underdogs that came from nowhere. They wasn't supposed to be here. Nobody picked them to win the title in 2015. :lol:

And here they got beat by a team that doesn't have a player drafted in the top 15. By their own logic the injury excuse shouldn't matter.

The my Lakers/Dubs/Patriots/Clemson/Duke/Red Sox mentality. Most of those "fans" just hopped on the bandwagon.

I’ve taken great delight over the past 3 years of watching you losers (especially Bron stans) be in your feelings. The warriors put fear in your hearts...ended your goat’s chance of catching mike...and had the league in a frenzy while you ****** cried “not fair”.

Every dog has its day. It took my ****** losing 2 soldiers for y’all to have y’all moment. We’ll be back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom