• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, don't bail them out. Dudes are serious .

I thought bad Karma was supposed to heading in the direction of TOR since their fans clapped when KD got hurt.

What happened to those Karmas?

thats coming when kawhi leaves and they never make another finals

for acting like they never been there before they will never be there again

I’ve taken great delight over the past 3 years of watching you losers (especially Bron stans) be in your feelings for the past 3 years. The warriors put fear in your hearts...ended your goat’s chance of catching mike...and had the league in a frenzy while you *****s cried “not fair”.

Every dog has its day. It took my *****s losing 2 soldiers for y’all to have y’all moment. We’ll be back.

Tell em how you really feel!!!

3F6697E0-299F-4DB8-B707-DD54830AD20B.jpeg

Absolutely not.

He’s done.

I wouldnt say DCuzz is done. Bruh’s only in his 5th or 6th month of basketball coming back from a torn achilles. Looks slow as hell when trynna make his move in the paint and cant do a drop step fast enough to save his life but that was expected

I figure some team will offer him a lucrative long term contract just based off name recognition and hopes of him returning to form

Boogie will get more than the MLE from several teams out there, and he's going to take it. Too many teams have money.

There will definitely be some sort of improvement from him movement-wise as the months go on. His scoring and passing ability is too valuable to not get more than the MLE.

nba should look at that with players going full speed mid air making contact above the shoulder knocking them off balance

Also, wassup with all these, "That is Karma for you" posts.

Again, why are yall doing THIS man. :lol:

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, these folk got the most basic, elementary and flawed interpretation of karma, acting like it’s some eye for an eye vengeance ********. The same type of dudes to have a random chinese character tattooed on them thinking it says family but really says scrotum...but I’ll let them carry on

Back
Top Bottom