• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9E861276-59CE-4E1A-A3D9-AEC5FDF2AB06.png

What the stats don’t say.

Lol and dudes in here popped over about them hanging out after the game. Wanted them to go hide in a cave or some ****

Family>>>>>>>

You can feel the insecurity through the screen. She craves as much attention as Steph and it's truly annoying. Steph's mom garners more attention than this annoying leach

Yep don’t forget these athletes are robots and not allowed to enjoy anything outside of their sport they play in.

No smiling.
No vacation.
Nothing-they are for our entertainment only

Lol and dudes in here popped over about them hanging out after the game. Wanted them to go hide in a cave or some ****

Family>>>>>>>

Much respect to that dude, his "fans" more upset over the loss than him. Dude has what really matters, whether you think his wife is busted or not. After basketball all he will have is the family. Still don't like that guy, but I am warming up to him.

Why it look like he dressed to go to the prom, yet she couldn't so he stopped by to see her. LOL

Much respect to that dude, his "fans" more upset over the loss than him. Dude has what really matters, whether you think his wife is busted or not. After basketball all he will have is the family. Still don't like that guy, but I am warming up to him.

I’m on record in here saying Steph and Ayesha both have their fair share of lame moments, but I got no problem with them hanging out at Oracle after the game last night. He’s already got three rings; he didn’t need to go home and cry. Talking **** about that is just nit-picking, LOL.

Also, HIM HIM - just caught the thread title. Subtle, but excellent.

I’m on record in here saying Steph and Ayesha both have their fair share of lame moments, but I got no problem with them hanging out at Oracle after the game last night. He’s already got three rings; he didn’t need to go home and cry. Talking **** about that is just nit-picking, LOL.

Also, HIM HIM - just caught the thread title. Subtle, but excellent.
Just armchair QB, but I assume they stayed at the game because they didn't want to have all the people come back to the house. If you change venues you lose some people in the process, probably figured we here lets just all chill.

Back
Top Bottom