• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And we need to talk about how once again Steph's defense got exposed and played a part in the Warriors losing another title. Lowry was cooking his *** so they put Klay on Lowry but then VanFleek started giving Steph that work.

Curry reminds me a lot of David Lee in this sense.

Sure, Curry gets his 30 points. But the man he is responsible for guarding, coupled with the man who springs open because Warriors need to try to cover up for Steph's defensive deficiencies, score 45 points. Drove me nuts about David Lee for years. Driving me nuts with Steph. At least with a full squad team, Steph can be hidden on D a bit more. He was majorly exposed this playoff run.

And we need to talk about how once again Steph's defense got exposed and played a part in the Warriors losing another title. Lowry was cooking his *** so they put Klay on Lowry but then VanFleek started giving Steph that work.

Speak on it!
upload_2019-6-14_16-31-41.jpeg

Adrian Wojnarowski
(@wojespn)

ESPN Sources: The Washington Wizards are preparing to make a prolific offer to Toronto's championship architect Masai Ujiri -- as much as $10M annually -- to run its basketball operations. es.pn/2MLkzSx
17 hours ago

Poachers.
Even if that is true, the Wizards bad luck would cancel out any luck Masai has. Living here in DC, teams are all just so ***ty, the fans thing every year this is our year. They aren't as bad as the Browns so they have hope but always fumble when the fans are ready to bust. Love going into work Monday morning when Skins or Wizards fumble.

For life. I see either one on the street I'm lighting one up for em, lol. The bay has always loved their guys, and these two have officially wrote their names into local legends history. E40, mac dre, willie Mays, Rickey Henderson, klay Thompson, and mutha ****in kevon looney. Forever its love.

Back
Top Bottom