• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just armchair QB, but I assume they stayed at the game because they didn't want to have all the people come back to the house. If you change venues you lose some people in the process, probably figured we here lets just all chill.

dead ***. it can be a bomb as group...everybody having a blast...nobody tired....every body on the wave. Soon as you like, aight crew, we out, on to the next spot.....when you pull up and go in....the squad immediately thinner lmaoooo. like bruh...who missing? People have to bounce...go pay babysitters...work in the morning...tiiiiiied....
like fam...you just said you was good? wth.

#StephBetter. Copping this shirt :pimp: :pimp:

3DFA3D12-7953-492A-BB70-071DF37EC109.jpeg

681F02C2-1611-430E-A5CF-31A5A7CD519F.gif

*****s bought that ugly *** Etsy *** shirt

Mans had to demote that **** to a wear inside the house or yard work shirt immediately :rofl:

I’m on record in here saying Steph and Ayesha both have their fair share of lame moments, but I got no problem with them hanging out at Oracle after the game last night. He’s already got three rings; he didn’t need to go home and cry. Talking **** about that is just nit-picking, LOL.

Also, HIM HIM - just caught the thread title. Subtle, but excellent.
That’s goofy. Go home and spend some time with your kids and your wife.

And we need to talk about how once again Steph's defense got exposed and played a part in the Warriors losing another title. Lowry was cooking his *** so they put Klay on Lowry but then VanFleek started giving Steph that work.
Don’t even talk about the typical Finals Curry turnovers lol

Back
Top Bottom