Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyrie was jussstt slightly better than Dame this season *ducks*

I mean as a leader you could say Dame, but Kyrie was the more efficient scorer, better playmaker, higher PER, BPM, better in the clutch this season,

I'm not going to argue if someone says Dame though. It's close and they're in the same tier.
I'm not arguing one or the other. Dudes are clearly same tier.

Both would need an incredible supporting cast around them to win a title if they were the best player on the team.

Dame and Kyrie are really close. I honestly think Kyrie has a clearer case of being better than Dame than vice-versa.

Nah Kyrie and Dame definitely same tier. I’d say Kyrie is sliggggghtly better but Dame’s attitude and personality would make me choose him over Kyrie

Unbiased opinion

Nah Kyrie and Dame definitely same tier. I’d say Kyrie is sliggggghtly better but Dame’s attitude and personality would make me choose him over Kyrie

Unbiased opinion

Unbiased opinion

Kyrie is definitely better than Dame and i like Dame a lot. Much better handles, much better 3 much better finisher. Don't really monitor their defense like that to rate it.

Boston really looking torpedoed :lol:

Kyrie and Dame are #SameTier. No way you can say one guy is a #1 and the other isn't.

I mean I didn’t say that to fire shots at the lowly Celtics lol...

But Kyrie is never going to win a title as the best player on a team.

I’m fairly certain about that.

I’m not saying Dame will win a title as the best player on a team, but if we’re just comparing the chances that those two have to win a title as the best player on a team, give me Dame over Kyrie. I realize that that’s not saying a whole lot, but you get the point.

We’ve already seen Peak Kyrie and he’s outstanding.

Peak Dame has yet to reveal himself but I know y’all see the possibilities.

882516AA-90C3-47BF-B55B-09BE1DDC2762.jpeg

Unbiased opinion

Unbiased opinion

Unbiased opinion

Unbiased opinion

ight we get it man

I missed nearly the whole 2nd half.
Big up to CJ/Dame/Kanter and company.

Everyone counted them out with Nurk loss.

Russ though, Lord stop me from slandering him.
He was 5-16 1st half.
He finished 5-21.

He’s such a baby.
PG13 is a 3rd option though?
Yikes young wolf, even injured he’s better than that. Terrible take.

Can’t wait to see Post Presser, I bet Russ hides.
Crazy because I was mowing the property this morning for an Easter Egg hunt and it takes a few hours so I got in plenty of radio and I don’t know how local fans/Radio hosts are “just now” embarrassed by Russ and the way he treats media.

I’ve been talking for years about how embarrassing that was, when KD was here it was even worse but I remember folks telling me I was overacting to how the pouted all the time and treated Media like they caught them in bed with their wives.

Anywho, Russ....God Bless you and keep you. I wish you all great things.

Ernie with the Concorde lows, top5 Jordan.

I mean I didn’t say that to fire shots at the lowly Celtics lol...

But Kyrie is never going to win a title as the best player on a team.

I’m fairly certain about that.

I’m not saying Dame will win a title as the best player on a team, but if we’re just comparing the chances that those two have to win a title as the best player on a team, give me Dame over Kyrie. I realize that that’s not saying a whole lot, but you get the point.

We’ve already seen Peak Kyrie and he’s outstanding.

Peak Dame has yet to reveal himself but I know y’all see the possibilities.
The possibilities of what? This Portland team isn't doing anything significant with Dame being the best player, and he's almost 2 years older than Kyrie.

I hope everybody is listening to Shaq talk about stupid a** Barry Trammel.

RUSS ISNT OBLIGATED TO ANSWER ANY OF HIS QUESTIONS, he’s only obligated by the league to listen.

Trammel has an axe to grind and somehow this is lost on the anti-Russ contingent.

Back
Top Bottom