• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The possibilities of what? This Portland team isn't doing anything significant with Dame being the best player, and he's almost 2 years older than Kyrie.

Lets be serious for a second...

Kyrie’s knees age in Dog years.

I missed nearly the whole 2nd half.
Big up to CJ/Dame/Kanter and company.

Everyone counted them out with Nurk loss.

Russ though, Lord stop me from slandering him.
He was 5-16 1st half.
He finished 5-21.

He’s such a baby.
PG13 is a 3rd option though?
Yikes young wolf, even injured he’s better than that. Terrible take.

Can’t wait to see Post Presser, I bet Russ hides.
Crazy because I was mowing the property this morning for an Easter Egg hunt and it takes a few hours so I got in plenty of radio and I don’t know how local fans/Radio hosts are “just now” embarrassed by Russ and the way he treats media.

I’ve been talking for years about how embarrassing that was, when KD was here it was even worse but I remember folks telling me I was overacting to how the pouted all the time and treated Media like they caught them in bed with their wives.

Anywho, Russ....God Bless you and keep you. I wish you all great things.

Ernie with the Concorde lows, top5 Jordan.
So.... OKC to the WCF?

I would without question rather have Dame over Russ.

Kyrie and Dame is a toss up

Russ can't run a high level playoff level PnR because he can't shoot out of it right now.

Dame is running PnR from the logo because he can stretch the defense that far.

A master class right now on why you need your PG to be able to shoot off the bounce in 2019. Gamebreaker.

So Ben Simmons a dead man walking den.

Jazz head coach and maybe gm gotta go after this season
Snyder is one of the best coaches in the league. He ****** up the first two games but did better in game 3. It's not his fault his players blow at offense

He had his team shooting some of the best shot quality in the entire league all year. Squeezed every ounce he could out of that offense. Made Rudy into the floor raiser he is for the most part. Hid Donovan's deficiencies as best as he could the past 2 years

The GM though, yeah he ****** up if it wasn't the owner's call not to trade for Conley

Nah Kyrie and Dame definitely same tier. I’d say Kyrie is sliggggghtly better but Dame’s attitude and personality would make me choose him over Kyrie

Unbiased opinion

Kyrie is definitely better than Dame and i like Dame a lot. Much better handles, much better 3 much better finisher. Don't really monitor their defense like that to rate it.

Since NT loves its "Alphas" I'm lightweight surprised folks would argue kyrie > dame considering dame has never played the robin to anyone's batman. he's currently carrying a team that's missing its starting center and whose second best player is elite monta ellis into the second round of the playoffs. his team has a legitimate chance to get to the WCF. there's a reason why Dame has been on multiple all-nba and nba first teams. however, since he's playing in a small- to mid-market team we don't see it.

you put dame on that boston team with horford, MAGA, smart, and tatum, they're favorites to win the east.

Last edited:
Snyder is one of the best coaches in the league. He ****ed up the first two games but did better in game 3. It's not his fault his players blow at offense

He had his team shooting some of the best shot quality in the entire league all year. Squeezed every ounce he could out of that offense. Made Rudy into the floor raiser he is for the most part. Hid Donovan's deficiencies as best as he could the past 2 years

The GM though, yeah he ****ed up if it wasn't the owner's call not to trade for Conley

Not hating on him at all i like him as a coach. But the man hasnt produced they have been bounced early again

Russ has the Kobe mentality without the Kobe offensive skill. When Kobe aged prior to the Achilles injury, he relied on skill more than athleticism. When Russ is killin, he’s using his athleticism. Wait til dude starts declining physically. He’s gonna be struggling hard. And I like Russ

Back
Top Bottom