• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Their best players last year were a rookie and a defense only player, this year were an inefficient soph and a better rim running defensive center

Getting bounced by a championship level team isn't surprising. Firing Snyder would be one of the worst things that franchise could do
Synder slander makes no sense and I'm watching our team up 3-0 against them. He's done a fantastic job with the talent they have. Getting potentially swept to the 2nd best team in the West isn't really means to overreact. Give them the other bracket and they could be going to the WCF. Just got a ****ty draw. It's still F Utah btw though

If anyone should be getting fired, it's Billy. He treats the NBA like college too much. Took PG out in the first half with 3 fouls only to have Portland end up making a run and taking the lead before halftime. Same conservative mindset when college coaches bench their players with 2 fouls in the first half. You gotta trust your guys, PG ended up with 3 fouls the entire game.

I like Billy D.
Listening to him talk and break down mishaps, you can tell he’s implemented the right scheme, his guys just aren’t executing.

Russ is uncoachable.

While I do agree sitting PG the last 9minutes of the 1st half was a huge mistake, I don’t think he makes very many(Billy).

Big fan Of Billy’s to be honest.
Russ is losing these games for OKC though, not Billy.

50% FG once since KD left?
That’s not Billy you know.

I like Billy D.
Listening to him talk and break down mishaps, you can tell he’s implemented the right scheme, his guys just aren’t executing.

Russ is uncoachable.

While I do agree sitting PG the last 9minutes of the 1st half was a huge mistake, I don’t think he makes very many(Billy).

Big fan Of Billy’s to be honest.
Russ is losing these games for OKC though, not Billy.

50% FG once since KD left?
That’s not Billy you know.
Meh. Just speaking in counterpoint to the the Snyder slander and "not producing." Donovan is a far bigger candidate in that regard. If OKC gets bounced in the first round again this year (extremely likely), they're gonna need to make some interesting decisions this off-season. Maybe they add some more complementary pieces, like actual shooters, because Russ isn't going to be traded. They'll have to build around his deficiencies, and then if there's no results then, Donovan's outta there.

Steph couldn’t even hit a shot that big during that moment. Dame is underrated but I need to see bigger moments on bigger stages from him

file_5429e89525b41.jpg

An awful lot of passive aggressive comments about Russ’s skill set/achievements (or lack there of) by a lot of dudes who probably haven’t played a lick of ball at a remotely competitive level

That being said, whatever drives Westbrook will ultimately be his undoing, and that is a shame

The appeal of Russ is what has been his setback.
No conscious but fury while playing at all times sounds good on paper but it negates awareness to a bleak extent.
Love Russ but he's the best worst player I've watched play if that makes sense.

Last year in the playoffs he averaged 16-10-8 with 2 steals and a block

This year so far he’s averaging 19-8-8 with 2 blocks and 2 steals

These are his first two playoffs ever. What more do you want him to do at this stage of his career in these series?

Don’t be a troll
For him to shoot with his correct hand :wink:

No road team will win a game this series.

HomeCourt means too much to both teams
OKC just doesn’t shoot well enough for this to ever hold true in the West.

Russ is a historically bad high volume shooter. Presti has to see that and surround him with shooting, ESPECIALLY if he’s insistent on starting a traditional center.

The Sixers and Warriors are the only teams in the playoffs that are top 5 right now in PPG, RPG, APG and SPG...as well as BPG, FG% and point differential

Back
Top Bottom