• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
him turning it up a notch would be him acting extra extra and being even more inefficient. I’m not disappointed.

THIS

We expected dude to at least turn it up for the playoffs

And why would we stop slandering this man once the playoffs started :lol:
Some people thought his 20-20-20 game was worth a peace treaty for the slander lol WE ALL KNEW he was gonna go back to being who he is

So Ben Simmons a dead man walking den.
no, you have to build the correct ram around him. Same with Russ. Russ and Ben need to be surrounded by 2-3 knock down shooters. They can both pass and rebound and they need that spacing to allow them to drive. Okc isn’t set up correctly

Untitled-1.jpg
Lol what did he think they'd do?

Trade Ben or Embiid they’re both getting in each other’s way unless one becomes a good shooter

no, you have to build the correct ram around him. Same with Russ. Russ and Ben need to be surrounded by 2-3 knock down shooters. They can both pass and rebound and they need that spacing to allow them to drive. Okc isn’t set up correctly
Russ has that, his problem is the ill advised shots. Plus Ben is a 6'10 PG, he can get away with playing C while with Russ, he's gonna need a big regardless

Trade Ben or Embiid they’re both getting in each other’s way unless one becomes a good shooter

I swear to god you’d never know whether the Sixers are winning or losing based on the comments in here every day

Russ has that, his problem is the ill advised shots. Plus Ben is a 6'10 PG, he can get away with playing C while with Russ, he's gonna need a big regardless
Uh no he doesn’t. Paul George is 1 player. Jerami grant and schroeder aren’t shooting 40% from the 3

Look at what Giannis has. That’s what I mean. He has Lopez, Middleton, brogdon etc who can all knock down a 3

Lol@ Russ turning it up for the playoffs. If you can’t hit jumpers in the regular season what are you turning up? Your 2K slider? That’s like expecting Shaq to shoot 20% better from the FT line because it was the playoffs. Dude was trash at the line in the regular season and nobody got mad when he was Hack a Shaqed into all those bricks

I swear to god you’d never know whether the Sixers are winning or losing based on the comments in here every day
Houston played bad but they won they still deserve to be criticized.

I dont think two bigs who dont space the floor well are gonna cut it in 2019 and going forward.

The Jazz will be dummies if they go into next year starting Favors.

Giannis took off when Brook Lopez came and they took more 3’s.

Uh no he doesn’t. Paul George is 1 player. Jerami grant and schroeder aren’t shooting 40% from the 3

Look at what Giannis has. That’s what I mean. He has Lopez, Middleton, brogdon etc who can all knock down a 3
I mean I guess, they arent the best shooters but still can knock em down.

I was looking up team payrolls in the NBA and Mami is #1 in payroll.

Why tf are they paying so much money to these players that can’t even make the playoffs.

They have 2 trash contracts in Whiteside at $25m and Ryan Andersen at $20m. Both are free agents in 2020 though so they’ll have options. Also, Dragic is close to the $20m range and all 3 of those dudes are constantly hurt. Tough to win games when your 3 best/highest paid guys are always out.

Houston played bad but they won they still deserve to be criticized.

I dont think two bigs who dont space the floor well are gonna cut it in 2019 and going forward.

The Jazz will be dummies if they go into next year starting Favors.

Giannis took off when Brook Lopez came and they took more 3’s.

Giannis took off when they got a top 5 coach in the league and he started becoming more aggressive and a better shooter.

Derrick Favors has nothing at all to do with Ben Simmons. That whole damn Jazz team is just trash on offense besides one player, that’s their main problem.

Giannis took off when they got a top 5 coach in the league and he started becoming more aggressive and a better shooter.

Derrick Favors has nothing at all to do with Ben Simmons. That whole damn Jazz team is just trash on offense besides one player, that’s their main problem.
Floor spacing doesnt matter? You haven’t mentioned that the driving lanes will inevitably be better once you have more players to guard past the paint.

Gobert needs to improve offensively a little bit to draw some kind of attention.

If not coach then the gm. Mitchell amd ingles aim enough offensively. A

Gobert needs to improve offensively a little bit to draw some kind of attention.

If not coach then the gm. Mitchell amd ingles aim enough offensively. A

Gobert is a rim runner/dump off guy. Anything more isn’t necessary or even counter productive.

They need another playmaker or Donovan to take another step

Back
Top Bottom