• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Tobi to Portland a thing? Do they have the cap space?

Absolutely not :lol:

He’s also not leaving the best team he’s ever been on, being near his family in New York for the first time in a long time and being on the #1 passing team in the league for a team built on two iso guards on the other side of the country.

If he were to somehow leave this summer it would almost surely be for the Knicks or Nets IMO

Jarrett Allen Was Fouled In Final Seconds Of Nets' Game 4 Loss, According To NBA
APR 21, 2019 8:19 PM

Allen_Jarrett_bkn_171215.jpg

Jarrett Allen was fouled by Tobias Harris in the final seconds of the Brooklyn Nets' 112-108 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers in game 4, according to the league's Last Two Minute Report.

Harris held Allen as Allen attempted to roll to the basket with the Nets down 2 points. The extra moment enabled 3 Sixers defenders to converge on Allen, resulting in a turnover.

"So the big point of emphasis this year was the wrapping, wrapping the player when he rolls to the rim. Judge for yourself if you watch the clip, but there was a clear wrap by Tobias Harris on the roll. I am just disappointed. That was a point of emphasis on day one at the coaches' meetings -- that they were going to emphasize that at the beginning of the game, the end of the game and all season. So how that all of a sudden doesn't become a foul on the wrap, I don't understand that," said Kenny Atkinson following the loss.

TIM BONTEMPS/ESPN

:lol:

Only problem with that is that we are going have no money for a bench, Just the MLE that’s probably going to JJ

Should not have said can't I knew that. Won't is better. But if Philly spends the money more power to them. Not seeing if though.

Should not have said can't I knew that. Won't is better. But if Philly spends the money more power to them. Not seeing if though.
Tobias is definitely getting resigned imo. Jimmy is of course the difference but if decides to walk, that frees up 30 mil to use

If we at least get to the ECF with this starting lineup that only played 10 games together before the playoffs then I don’t think there’s any way they don’t bring both back. **** even if we lose to the Raptors in 7 I have a hard time seeing them not bring both back. Something would have to go pretty bad.

tobias been having himself a very good series against Brooklyn. I think he needs at least 15 shots a game. Dude's been rebounding a lot better. only thing missing from his offensive game is finishing at the rim.

I think josh harris has every intention of spending the money. the type of dude that doesn't wanna get overshadowed by the other teams in the city.

Only problem with that is that we are going have no money for a bench, Just the MLE that’s probably going to JJ
I mean you have to actually rely on your drafting of players at that point. Zhaire,shake milton, Bolden etc all need to develop and play rolls next year and I think they can

Back
Top Bottom