• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Terrible shot though

58460425_2799096836775807_3828905516944326656_n.jpg
I was arguing with a couple of my boys about whether or not he intended to let that one fly from the jump. This and his post game interview confirmed that he was ready to fire from 35 the entire time. PG didn't close the gap from about 7-8' off Dame until 4 seconds left and Dame didn't side step until 2 seconds left and never even made an effort to drive. What a sick man.

Any shot a dude with 47 points shoots with dame’s rep is a good shot in that situation

Guys like Dame, Trae, Steph, Harden shoot 3’s from 30 plus with regularity and they all shoot at least 35% from 30 plus.(minus harden)

That’s not a bad shot from guys who shoot that far with regularity and Dame is one of, if not the best at it. I was yelling for whoever was guarding t ferg to double him

Agreed.

It going in doesn't disqualify it from being a poor shot .

I agree with PG, but HE was in NO position to say THAT at THAT moment

At first, i would agree with this. But the more i think about it, was it really a bad shot?

Dame has shown hes capable of hitting that. He made GW off the same move before over similar sized players.

Dame took a step back contested 38 footer over a uy who's 6'9. It was an amazing shot..... but for people to act like it was a good shot for ANYBODY is crazy :lol:
He literally hit a three from the same spot a quarter prior and didn't miss one from that range all game..

Guys like Dame, Trae, Steph, Harden shoot 3’s from 30 plus with regularity and they all shoot at least 35% from 30 plus.

That’s not a bad shot from guys who shoot that far with regularity and Dame is one of, if not the best at it. I was yelling for whoever was guarding t ferg to double him

How, in front of your defense do you not send whoever was guarding Harkless at Dame?

At first, i would agree with this. But the more i think about it, was it really a bad shot?

Dame has shown hes capable of hitting that. He made GW off the same move before over similar sized players.
I can understand the argument that it wasn't a bad shot, I just personally disagree.

I will say it isn't an IDEAL attempt in that situation, barring the outcome.

But based on what he has shown in the past, I understand being a little lenient with the leash on HIM in THAT situation.

He had another kid with her and been buying her all kinds of body parts. Maybe he got to know her. Either way, in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter. It ain’t my money or my D
Or maybe he played it smart and understood its cheaper to keep her instead of dealing with child support and the other things that come along with it...but in reality she still won.

I can understand the argument that it wasn't a bad shot, I just personally disagree.

I will say it isn't an IDEAL attempt in that situation, barring the outcome.

But based on what he has shown in the past, I understand being a little lenient with the leash on HIM in THAT situation.

PG can talk all the **** he wants about how bad of a shot it was but he should have been tighter on Dame once that clock got down to 3 seconds. Dame made a move which PG thought was gonna be his shot but he side stepped and got more than enough space to get the shot off.

The guy who's made 7/11 30+ footers in the series is clearly setting up to let off another one with the game tied (I don't think dame takes that shot down by 3 or less) willing to live with OT if it didn't fall. PG gotta take a little responsibility for not respecting it more.

Back
Top Bottom