• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
same won't be be able to see it til next week, so Im avoiding social media and certain threads on here.

It’s hard out here in these streets (and on-line) to avoid spoilers these days. I was getting lunch yesterday and the people in front of me in line were talking about the last episode of Game of Thrones, which I haven’t seen yet. I got out of line to avoid any spoilers :lol:

Not sure what kind of tone it was said in or if Royce is trying to make it seem like Russ was being petulant but i dont disagree with russ

Even if he’s a career 30% shooter, if you’re open take it. I’ve felt the same way about draymond, if the defense is going to give you that open look, don’t hesitate and just pull.

Not sure what kind of tone it was said in or if Royce is trying to make it seem like Russ was being petulant but i dont disagree with russ

Even if he’s a career 30% shooter, if you’re open take it. I’ve felt the same way about draymond, if the defense is going to give you that open look, don’t hesitate and just pull.
:lol: at career 30% shooter.

I'm watching Endgame tomorrow, so I don't have to go paranoid trying to avoid spoilers.
I can already speculate who's not gonna make it through based on ...

I couldn’t even get tickets this week for me and my girl. So I’m avoiding everything.

Dudes be so excited to ruin stuff for everyone smh

6grN.gif

Back
Top Bottom