• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like steph but over the years he's been racking up a lot of those Bron like games, where the numbers look great but he sometimes goes on long stretches during the game where he doesn't seem to be having much of an impact.

Fatigue my G, regarding Steph. Respect the Clippers effort & Sweet Lou but GS gonna close them out next game.

D484A2zWAAAtuaL

Is the NBA avoiding competing with Thrones? Can't remember the last time a Sunday with multiple games didn't feature an evening game.

opposing teams can live with KD going off
when Curry goes off, you're usually getting blown out

Curry is priority 1 from defenses

opposing teams can live with KD going off
when Curry goes off, you're usually getting blown out

Curry is priority 1 from defenses

Just happened to hear some numbers on the radio. Since KD got there, Dubs 15-2 when Curry has 40+, Only 4-6 when KD’s gone 40 or more

^^^ If the Clippers were to win Game 6, wouldn’t Game 7 be on Sunday? Not that I’m expecting that to happen

a lot of these series ending early is what causing the open slot
think playoffs ratings are down 20 pct this year

I'm on blackout until Sunday to avoid these Endgame spoilers. NT is it and if any of you **********ers in here ruin that **** like ya ruined Jon Snow dying you won't have to worry about meeting in temecula to shoot the ****, I'll just show up at ya job unannounced.

I usually see movies 3-7 days late anyway, but I went ahead and muted a ton of Marvel related words on twitter :lol:

^^^ If the Clippers were to win Game 6, wouldn’t Game 7 be on Sunday? Not that I’m expecting that to happen

So many story lines if the #clippset can pull this off. More 3-1 jokes, questioning KD's makeup if he leaves after another blown 3-1 lead, and "We Believe" coming back in full circle. Summer of lulz.

Back
Top Bottom