Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nuggets win tonight
I’m hoping they don’t since I picked them in 7 in my bracket. The tide has turned swiftly though, The spurs are shooting atrocious at the rim and dekobe and lma look like they Lowkey quit

Harris locked up white something serious that was the turning point

Oh KD selling. He is gone.

Did I do that right?

I’m not sure since the house he’s selling isn’t in the Bay Area anyway. It’s his Malibu Summer spot. If he sells than one and then buys a Summer house in the Hamptons, then :nerd:

I'm on blackout until Sunday to avoid these Endgame spoilers. NT is it and if any of you ************* in here ruin that **** like ya ruined Jon Snow dying you won't have to worry about meeting in temecula to shoot the ****, I'll just show up at ya job unannounced.

Imagine the chaos if KD sold his malibu spot and bought a mansion in the presidio or marina in SF.

the amount of hurt and tears

I'm on blackout until Sunday to avoid these Endgame spoilers. NT is it and if any of you **********ers in here ruin that **** like ya ruined Jon Snow dying you won't have to worry about meeting in temecula to shoot the ****, I'll just show up at ya job unannounced.

Blud you just spoiled GoT for me. Playing catch up and just finished season 2 :frown:

Jon Snow though.. ****

Not sure what kind of tone it was said in or if Royce is trying to make it seem like Russ was being petulant but i dont disagree with russ

Even if he’s a career 30% shooter, if you’re open take it. I’ve felt the same way about draymond, if the defense is going to give you that open look, don’t hesitate and just pull.

To me it seems clear that this is meant to embarrass Russ on some 'presented without comment' steez. That's cool and all but don't turn around and act surprised when the hand that feeds you decides to cut you off. I'm not absolving Russ of all fault but I hate how the media tries to act all pure when they do lil slick **** like this all the time.

And then want to cry foul about their self esteem and how their career is hurting :lol:. Making Russ out to be a bully but you're the one writing hit pieces and asking troll questions and all he's doing is ignoring the bait. It's not that he sees the media as subhuman, it's that he has no reason to trust them. And I don't blame him at all for that

I'm on blackout until Sunday to avoid these Endgame spoilers. NT is it and if any of you **********ers in here ruin that **** like ya ruined Jon Snow dying you won't have to worry about meeting in temecula to shoot the ****, I'll just show up at ya job unannounced.

Blud you just spoiled GoT for me. Playing catch up and just finished season 2 :frown:

Jon Snow though.. ****

I’m not sure since the house he’s selling isn’t in the Bay Area anyway. It’s his Malibu Summer spot. If he sells than one and then buys a Summer house in the Hamptons, then :nerd:
Doesn’t that basically lock he not going to the clippers? How far Malibu from Staples?

Laker fans on NT go harder for Westbrook than Thunder fans do. :lol:

DTC3.gif

This Warriors-Clippers series reminds me of the Clippers-Rockets series from a few years back.

Chaos is coming.

Buc em sound like Tony Kornheiser. Just call Harden a big meanie already.

Man said Harden and Paul are douches on and off the court :rofl:

Complaining about arrogance and taunting and acting like he's involved in their off-court life :lol:

Considering the type of players and teams you support, you look real funny making that comment.

Buc em sound like Tony Kornheiser. Just call Harden a big meanie already.

Man said Harden and Paul are douches on and off the court :rofl:

Complaining about arrogance and taunting and acting like he's involved in their off-court life :lol:

Considering the type of players and teams you support, you look real funny making that comment.

Mans is/was a die hard Jameis Winston fan

Sunday in philly is gonna be WILD

broad st run 8am, Phillies 2:05 vs Nats, Sixers 3:30 all in the same area :wow:

maaaaan tailgating gonna be insane !

Back
Top Bottom