• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kind of want Denver to make the WCF purely for da epic WWF style rant x GIF x WSHH rapper combo post that @wavycrocket would drop. Plus the fact that eem if they got eliminated, he would have bragging rights to rustle y’alls jimmies all summer :lol:

Nikola Jokic, 2019 playoffs:

• 23 years old
• 23/12/9 on 49/33/88
• 31 PER
• 57 TS%
• 8.8 OBPM, 4.5 DBPM
• 1.0 VORP
• Series W
• Didn't get sonned

Russell Westbrook, 2019 playoffs:

• 30 years old
• 23/9/11 on 36/32/89
• 16 PER
• 47 TS%
• -0.3 OBPM, 2.4 DBPM
• 0.2 VORP
• Series L
• Got sonned

Their performances aren't even comparable.

He shot 34% last night and 0-4 from 3. Real Westbrook like.

Man i hate this half stepping that Dudes be on in here, wanna prematurely place people in convos... but then have a Separate criteria for them when things go wrong.

If Jokic is just a fat slow 24 yr old who extremely talented then yes what himn & the Nuggets beating the Spurs in 7 is impressive. However if this is top 10 in the league dominant Center who is revolutionizing the Position, then it's really nothing more than a great player doing what he's supposed to do against an inferior team. Dudes love grading people on a scale.

If ya'll want someone to be solely judged on their age & experience stop throwing them in convos with the best in the league & then lowering expectations because their young.

Laker fans are the only ones hating on Denver and it's because Murray dribbled around Lonzo. What other reason is there to hate on Denver? They're way ahead of schedule.

Then turn around and say the game has gotten soft.

Sidenote, I wonder why the Spurs didn't ask for Siakam in that deal? Or did they?

Laker fans are the only ones hating on Denver and it's because Murray dribbled around Lonzo. What other reason is there to hate on Denver? They're way ahead of schedule.

Then turn around and say the game has gotten soft.

Sidenote, I wonder why the Spurs didn't ask for Siakam in that deal? Or did they?
Don't think the Raptors were giving up Siakam as Kawhi only had a year left, but I would have at least of held firm for OG.

Explain?

Not disagreeing just interested in reasoning.

And which Kings, Bibby or Chocolate?

Bibby, Webber, Christie, Peja, Vlade days.

Their style of play. The personnel they have now skillset is sort of similar too with the passing and inside and out game.

I said this a couple years ago, but the Nuggets remind me lot of the 2000 era Kings.

Remember the time the Kings brass had the hotel room service poison Kobe’s cheeseburger the night before Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals? This wasn’t talked enough about then or in retrospect as it regards that team. Cowbells weren’t working so they resorted to food poisoning through espionage :smh:

I’ll admit though, that’s a hard move and folks are too soft to try and pull a stunt like that in this era.

Embiid went 1/8 against Gasol. I've never seen someone push Embiid off the block like this. Got manhandled :lol:

Man am I tripping or were Philly fans saying embiid always dominated gasol? I'm legit confused and not even trolling right now :lol:. I just took their word for it

We gotta have a dialogue regarding Steph faking injuries year after year. It’s disgusting

I know you’re trolling but ima take the bait because it’s Sunday and someone needs to do the Lord’s work. In the past five years he’s played 80, 79, 79, 51, 69 regular season games, respectively. In that same time period he’s played 21, 18, 17, 15 and 6 (to-date) playoff games.

This is a man who was criticized and (ultimately to his his team’s benefit) given a lowball extension because of his chronic injury history. This isn’t like Dragonball Z where a ***** can go into the hyperbolic chamber and is magically Gucci. Y’all criticized him for his injuries throughout his career now anytime he’s injured, he’s faking it because he doesn’t want the smoke or criticism? Folks are just flipping the script to make their narrative more plausible.

Back
Top Bottom