• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We gotta have a dialogue regarding Steph faking injuries year after year. It’s disgusting

bruh you seen the rolled ankle on friday no? Not sure how you fake that. For a dude with a history of ankle issues, it’s feasible that his **** has more swelling than usual

No, I'm not caping for steph just pointing out that folk love to create narratives of player x has “fake injuries” as if it were actually true

Drew Bledsoe ready get his revenge :pimp:

giphy.gif

bruh you seen the rolled ankle on friday no? Not sure how you fake that. For a dude with a history of ankle issues, it’s feasible that his **** has more swelling than usual

No, I'm not caping for steph just pointing out that folk love to create narratives of player x has “fake injuries” as if it were actually true

I’m saying, man :lol: It appears Steph loves going out and hooping, something which many folks in here don’t do, and he is at the point where folks are saying he might be GPGOAT. He had shown no signs of being the type of person to run from that type of scrutiny if healthy.

When you look at the current top players with rings (really only could be Kawhi, Lebby, Steph and KD), Steph is really the only quiet one that goes about his business and doesn’t act out. I swear I almost only see Steph slander on here because other than shimmying on folks after 40 footers, he’s done nothing wrong but that must really rub a lot of you the wrong way.

Man am I tripping or were Philly fans saying embiid always dominated gasol? I'm legit confused and not even trolling right now :lol:. I just took their word for it
Who said that? Lol I knew Embiid wasn’t gonna go crazy because they left Gasol body him and won’t call the foul. This series is on Butler and Harris stepping up and Ben not letting Kawhi take his lunch

Back
Top Bottom